Difficiency in one plant of 5 plants

• Thread starter jwat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jwat

jwat

So I have this little strawberry cheesecake from seedmans. It looked a bit difficient so I gave it some compost tea. I did not Ph the tea just fed full strength. Does it look like I solved the issue or do I need to add something else this is a 3 week old auto flower. My initial thought is some type of calcium difficiency. But I'm also begining to wonder if it was an uptake problem due to under watering. Im using hp promix with added Worm castings perlite and pumice with some powdered dolamite lime. I figured the lime would be enough but not quite sure now. This little guy did actually get spider mites somehow but I caught it early. Thinking I will need to amend these guys with a top dressing about now. Probably going to go with an organic 3-4-4 from espoma but if anyone else has a good veg top dressing recipe I would be greatful. I'm using microbes and I always Ph the normal water but not my compost tea. This is a day after tea application the rust colored spots seemed to get more but the top looks less yellow. Let me know what other info you need have Ph pen and ec meter ppm meter. Growing under 660w leds.

Difficiency in one plant of 5 plants
Difficiency in one plant of 5 plants 2

Latest posts

Top Bottom