Dificancy trouble please help me .

• Thread starter Freaky75
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Freaky75

Freaky75

Can anyone tell me which dificancy this is . Leaves feel dry some even crispy . It's about 5 wks old and starting to bud . The sister is ok . Same feed . Help farmers.🙃

Dificancy trouble please help me
Dificancy trouble please help me 2
RR1

RR1

Can anyone tell me which dificancy this is . Leaves feel dry some even crispy . It's about 5 wks old and starting to bud . The sister is ok . Same feed . Help farmers.🙃
Little more info please. How do you grow? What medium? What pH? What nutes? It's all about details. I'll be waiting.
RR1

Freaky75

Freaky75

Grow in soil . Canna terra pro + . It's the best around . Biobizz nuites . Grow bloom top max . Last feed 2 days ago . 1mil -litre bio grow 1mil bloom 1mill top max . One litre water from Scottish tap left sitting for 42+ hours . Ph 6.5

Freaky75

Freaky75

It's sister is in bloom about 1 wk apart . I think it needs more nitrogen but before i feed I would like some help . I know you guys are great for info and blogged my last grow on here with 5 plants and 3 strains . All turned out brill . Everyone was fantastic . But hit a wall with this one .

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Number 1 check for bugs???
Possible N or K deficiency.
I’m leaning more toward the later, potassium (K).
Like I said make sure you ha e no bugs.
Bugs can show a deficiency that does not exist.
Your in soil?
Check your ph meter and make sure your nutes are true to your meter.:)

Freaky75

Freaky75

All seems well . No bugs . Was a K dificancy as I found out . Did a flush and left it to dry out then fed it once with recommended dose . She seems to be recovering well . New growth looking good and just the older fan leaves look yellowish so I think she'll be ok 👌

HaveApuff

HaveApuff

CHRONIC OVER WATERING!!!!!! See the lighter yellowish green nearest the stems, and that the stems are purple is a strong indicator of slightly overwatering over a period of time. Leaves look full and hamper leave respiration, which also causes the edges of the leaves to slowly die. Reduce your feeding and flushes so that you are only giving them water every 4-5 days apart, and keep them in the right sized pots for your plant. Though you do not show us the plant in the pot, I suspect like most hobby growers, they place their plants into huge pots thinking that they can save time by not transplanting so often, but then they water the entire pot with soil to the point of run-off, meaning that the whole pot is now saturated and the roots have not even grown out to this part of the pot yet. This causes nutrients (salts) to build up in your medium over time and by the time the roots get to that part of your pot the soil is hot with nutrients and causes nutrient burn, which is #1 way of killing a cannabis plant.

linde

linde

no I disagree. remember OP these are only opinions. take them with a grain of salt. don't ever let your plant go 5 days without watering.....my opinion. also yes always water the whole lot so roots have place to grow. roots won't form on bone dry soil.

Freaky75

Freaky75

UPDATE . Turns out my autos had a photo seed amongst them . Some got mixed up while moving home lol. Anyway stopped with the bloom nutes got it healthy again and now has switched to 12/12 . All is well . Thanks guys

Top Bottom