Dinafem XXL White Widow Autos, coco coir grow

• Thread starter Seraphine
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rikismom420

Rikismom420

Adding c

I won’t hurt to have it on hand and certainly won’t hurt to include some cal/mag into your nutrients but you’ll probably be fine without it too. I Next time, I would mix the soil, coco and perlite together.
Thx hun,u seem to be the farmer expert on coco, just want a good harvest...as we all so
Blessings and happy growing☺️

Rikismom420

Rikismom420

It’s hard to tell from the picture of the flower tent but the cafe racer in the back right is black, yes black!! She still has a little green towards the bottom of the plant but is mostly black. She is a mean looking plant for sure. Hopefully the smoke is as fierce as she looks!
Hi , I just measured my run off and it was 1750. Ppm 3 hours after Nutes,
Thx

Seraphine

Seraphine

22 days from seed. The one on the left is under the hlg qb and 18/6. The one on the right is in my flower tent on 11/13 (I forgot I switched it to that light schedule a while back). Nutrients are the same, receiving the same insecticides for spider mites which I think are gone. So far the auto under 11/13 is growing better. Could be the higher watts in the flower tent.

898426D3 E8F0 45CC 8A59 10C94918E6BF
97108207 24F2 4C5A AF57 F4375E138604
Seraphine

Seraphine

I’ve moved the white widow auto that was in my veg tent into my flower tent since it was a lot smaller than the white widow that was in the flower tent since seed. Look at the difference in growth! The one on the left was veg’d under 18/6 with my hlg 65 4000k quantum board and the one on the right was with my flowering plants under 11/13 with 800ish watts of LEDs. See what more light accomplishes!

ADFB56B9 2A66 478F 927A 70ED7B38E662
Seraphine

Seraphine

2gal pot I/2 coco and perlite other half FFOF and perlite

@Rikismom420 I’m not getting notifications of when people comment so sorry for the delay....

1750p isn’t too bad coming out. A little high for autos. Are you still just using plain ph’d water? I can’t remember if you said what you’re pHing it to. Is it possible to remove some of the FFOF without damaging the roots and replace with coco. Since coco is slightly acidic and FFOF is slightly acidic too due to all the organic matter amended into it (they are both about the same pH), if you’re not keeping track of your pH, it could be throwing things off.

Can you post a pic of your plants?

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

@Rikismom420 I’m not getting notifications of when people comment so sorry for the delay....

1750p isn’t too bad coming out. A little high for autos. Are you still just using plain ph’d water? I can’t remember if you said what you’re pHing it to. Is it possible to remove some of the FFOF without damaging the roots and replace with coco. Since coco is slightly acidic and FFOF is slightly acidic too due to all the organic matter amended into it (they are both about the same pH), if you’re not keeping track of your pH, it could be throwing things off.

Just seeing this myself.
Hi , I just measured my run off and it was 1750. Ppm 3 hours after Nutes,
Thx
Ph?

Rikismom420

Rikismom420

My ph water is 6.4. I did this because of the acidity in the coco and u Said FFOF was acidity too. I ordered happy frog and cal mag 1ml per l, and also wholly mackerel fish fert for more organic , yes will post pics tomorrow....this post is a little old so. Haven’t checked run off but I water some today and they look less wilted. Hoping their not root bound. Can’t really take the FFOF out of it though.i also did t rinse my coco.i didn’t know I should..so I maybe dealing with salt possibly.. thx all. The IMfo really helps

Rikismom420

Rikismom420

Just seeing this myself.

Ph?
Theses are 3 ak 47 fem autoflowers in FFOF soil and coco....two on right are 2 week in flower, the one on left is just coming into flower
Watered yesterday with 6.4 ph distilled water , no run off ....they were so droopy I just did t want to over water them.look some better but middles still droopy some. Week before used cal mag 1ml per 1 liter. 2 times ..didn’t see any real change ...guess it takes awhile .
Temp 84/75. Fans and exhaust with filter .have not attempted any more Nutes since last week gave ff big bloom and tiger bloom tsp of each per gallon , 1/3 of recommendEd. Amount ..any comments would be great .thx ahead of time..hard to keep humidity in tent , have had to leave open some because of heat..
D54676F5 0B56 4DB6 9233 8360099F36D5
7F03C719 9F2B 4007 9E5E 7D522EC58FCB
right plant in bloom and stretch
C677C321 CA05 4363 A0B0 86CB6AD27A64
same plant again...looks the beat of all 3
FE10B381 6B97 4FF9 BBE5 7AF4F1FF03BB
FE10B381 6B97 4FF9 BBE5 7AF4F1FF03BB
. Middle and right In Bloom...sorry ipad pic suck
Thx again , not sure what to do next

3AD234F6 BAAC 4D75 B950 1777437653A1
Seraphine

Seraphine

Now that I see the full plant including the pot, it’s probably because your plants are root bound. When you harvest, let me see the root ball.

Rikismom420

Rikismom420

Now that I see the full plant including the pot, it’s probably because your plants are root bound. When you harvest, let me see the root ball.
If the other hadn’t started to flower then. Would have transplanted it.....but I do think your are right...darn seeds are so expensive these days...
But I will take a pic for sure ....thx for your time, been reading about coco.is there a big difference in weed grown in coco and soil as far as taste.and all the Nutes you give they aren’t organic so they are just chemical.

Seraphine

Seraphine

In short, coco allows you feed daily which results in larger plants and yields. Coco is higher maintenance and requires more time than soil. As for taste, I don’t think it makes a difference but it depends on who you ask. Do your research before switching to coco. Read a lot. That’s what I did and when I switched and had a smooth transition.

Roxyheart420

Roxyheart420

In short, coco allows you feed daily which results in larger plants and yields. Coco is higher maintenance and requires more time than soil. As for taste, I don’t think it makes a difference but it depends on who you ask. Do your research before switching to coco. Read a lot. That’s what I did and when I switched and had a smooth transition.
I have a question so far nobody has answered. I hear people water everyday, twice a day ect.. However, how much water is that? People say until you get run off. OK. So, a rough estitmate would be awesome. So I have a 3 gal fabric pot I'm on a Netafim drip system that will water 250ml of water every feeding to each plant per feeding. Is that enough water? Or should it be 500ml every feeding. I feed 500 ml last night and still didn't get any run off. I'm new to coco. My coco is 70/30 pre blend. Any help here would be awesome.

Seraphine

Seraphine

Next time I water I’ll actually pay closer attention. In my one gallon fabric pots I probably put in half a gallon each and get about 1-2 cups of run off but that’s a guess.

Roxyheart420

Roxyheart420

Next time I water I’ll actually pay closer attention. In my one gallon fabric pots I probably put in half a gallon each and get about 1-2 cups of run off but that’s a guess.
Yes, please let me know. Did you feed that daily?

Seraphine

Seraphine

Yes. Occasionally I get busy and skip a day. But it’s almost always feed daily

Seraphine

Seraphine

I have a question so far nobody has answered. I hear people water everyday, twice a day ect.. However, how much water is that? People say until you get run off. OK. So, a rough estitmate would be awesome. So I have a 3 gal fabric pot I'm on a Netafim drip system that will water 250ml of water every feeding to each plant per feeding. Is that enough water? Or should it be 500ml every feeding. I feed 500 ml last night and still didn't get any run off. I'm new to coco. My coco is 70/30 pre blend. Any help here would be awesome.
250ml is only 1 cup of water. If you have three gallon fabrics, it will take a lot more water to get run off. The only reason you want run off is to prevent salt build up on the roots which will cause nutrient lock out. If you’re not having issues then I’d keep doing what your doing. You might be better off in 1 gallon fabric pots with that drip system. You don’t need the root space in coco like you do in soil. I have 4 ft tall plants in my one gallons. When I feed tomorrow, I’ll actually measure what goes in and what comes out as run off.

Seraphine

Seraphine

Harvest day. They started fox tailing so I decided to pull them out of the flower tent and I am letting them sit in the dark for a few days. I lost the top bud due to bud rot because it was HUGE and dense and she must have been in a stop in the tent where airflow was crappy. Another fan has been added and I’ve started running a dehumidifier too to keep the spores from setting in on another bud.

501B5190 31D6 4B87 8D2A 4900FE31BD32
80506237 35CD 41CA A28E AB0F96E8C02E
CD5731F2 D52C 4D0A 99B8 32D8796FB146
Top Bottom