DipN'Grow

• Thread starter GRAMTOWN
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GRAMTOWN

anybody here got any experience usin the DipNgrow rooting solution ? i just bought it and wanted to know how I could use it successfully in cloning

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Used it plenty of times works great. Just go by the directions on/in the box.

R

Rolln J

its the only rooting solution I have ever used - I dip them for 20 seconds though...

Teddy KGB

Teddy KGB

It's great stuff . Like the others have said, just follow the directions. Been using it for years.

L

Lost

one of the best and since you select the stregnth to mix, it works on even hard to root stuff :)

W

wantaknow

it will work every time ,i use it in an aero cloner

S

sirsmokealot

what concentration are you guys going with? 5x, 10x, 20x?

C

crippled1

My hydro guy suggested this product to me yesterday so I picked some up. The amount of IBA is 1.0% which is 2-3 times the amount in other rooting compounds.
Plus it has .5% 1-Naphthalaneacetic acid whatever the fuck that is, that other products don't have.

T

Tank Fillerman

anybody here got any experience usin the DipNgrow rooting solution ? i just bought it and wanted to know how I could use it successfully in cloning

The best thing about dipngrow is the flexibility it offers in terms of dilution strength. There are definitely some strains that contain more IAA, and therefore respond to increased doses of IBA. I have always found that branchier strains clone much more easily with a 5x strength of dng, whereas something like a master kush clone would be slightly shocked by such a high concentration of IBA, for instance.

R

Rolln J

The best thing about dipngrow is the flexibility it offers in terms of dilution strength. There are definitely some strains that contain more IAA, and therefore respond to increased doses of IBA. I have always found that branchier strains clone much more easily with a 5x strength of dng, whereas something like a master kush clone would be slightly shocked by such a high concentration of IBA, for instance.

I never tried a higher dilution rate but I do soak my cuts fot at least 25 seconds...

T

Tank Fillerman

I never tried a higher dilution rate but I do soak my cuts fot at least 25 seconds...

this is fine if you have all day. the freshly cut stem is no superhighway for IBA, by any measure. A quick little dip (1-4 seconds) will give you exactly the same results.
to the plant, the difference of twenty seconds is of little consequence, all she needs is that little nudge in the right direction, and this is relatively instantaneous.

I should note to anyone who may base their decisions on this post that a superhigh concentration of dipngrow given to the wrong strain will only lead to grotesque stem malformations where roots would normally be. A good idea is to experiment with incrementally higher doses until ideal success is reached.

SmokinDogCujo

SmokinDogCujo

Premium Member
Supporter
Since I've found this stuff I won't use anything else! It works for me everytime. My cones soak for 20-30 seconds before they are planted into small pots of coco.

Grow safe

SDC

S

SSHZ

I have used a 1 capful to 10 caps of r.o. water with great success for many years. You don't want to be touching this stuff so always wear rubber gloves. Also, swirl your clones in a well ventilated area cause the shit puts off a nasty smell......

G

ganjherbsmoke

damn

this was the first product i ever bought and it worked well for me
but then i thought to try a gel and a powder
both didnt work to well for me

guess im goin back to dipN'grow

R

Rysam

I use it and love it. I personally have had the best success using it. 100% on my last round of 12.

Latest posts

Top Bottom