Dire Wolf reintroduction

• Thread starter dire wolf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dire wolf

dire wolf

Hi Guys and gals, im taking a moment to re introduce myself, i was hoping someone might advise me as to why my thread in "grow diaries"( elite clone only east coast sour diesel) was deleted ?
It just began, hope i didn't offend any members or post in an unacceptable way,
Hope to get back on track, thanks !

FourthCity

FourthCity

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

was going to mention this myself,when i finally got site up yesterday i had alerts from 2 days before i had already answered and when i went back to see ,all i had wrote was gone,
welcome to the farm,just start a new one friend

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

I'm going to also mention that you seem to have posted 2 of the same reintroduction threads, so you are really getting your thread count back up quickly anyway haha. I am sorry to hear that you lost some of your content due to the server failure. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

dire wolf

dire wolf

Big thanks to everyone who helped me figure this out, wow, i guessed ,no one liked the seemingly bragging title " elite clone only"
Typed out in all caps, which is a little annoying...

I myself would even question a new member starting a thread about a "legend",a difficult to aquire clone ,and certainly a diluted , falsified and missunderstood story that im sure everyone has already heard about the origins of the sour diesels.....

But , withought challenging anyone else's claims and being able to share my story, i think i can offer a cool grow diary and let members enjoy, and draw their own conclusions......
What do you have to loose ☺ THANKS!

dire wolf

dire wolf

I'm going to also mention that you seem to have posted 2 of the same reintroduction threads, so you are really getting your thread count back up quickly anyway haha. I am sorry to hear that you lost some of your content due to the server failure. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Haa ! Yea , you got me !

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Haa ! Yea , you got me !
Just busting your balls haha. I find it odd being on the EC that I have never had the pleasure of coming across ECSD. I did flower a cut of WCSD from a homie quite a few times years ago. Good luck with your ECSD grow brother! Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Latest posts

Top Bottom