Dire Wolf reintroduction

• Thread starter dire wolf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dire wolf

dire wolf

Hi Guys and gals, im taking a moment to re introduce myself, i was hoping someone might advise me as to why my thread in "grow diaries"( elite clone only east coast sour diesel) was deleted ?
It just began, hope i didn't offend any members or post in an unacceptable way,
Hope to get back on track, thanks !

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Can’t find it , do u have a link to it or ur previous username?

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hi MIM,
i think before the crash, and i had read on the internet about some dudes bad mouthing thc farmer, and how thc would delete threads if they didnt like something that had been written, so after i was deleted, i assumed it was because i said something about seeds, and clones, and figured the moderateros didnt like that....
Then i got myself all angry, so hopefully i'll get back on track, and since im new, id be happy if members can coach me if im going in the wrong direction ! Thanks d

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Hi MIM,
i think before the crash, and i had read on the internet about some dudes bad mouthing thc farmer, and how thc would delete threads if they didnt like something that had been written, so after i was deleted, i assumed it was because i said something about seeds, and clones, and figured the moderateros didnt like that....
Then i got myself all angry, so hopefully i'll get back on track, and since im new, id be happy if members can coach me if im going in the wrong direction ! Thanks d

I dont know bud. But here a useful tip. When responding to a member either hit reply under the comment or use the @User Name to alert the member.

Otherwise we dont know a comment was made personally to us.

And just try again. I had a bunch of comments the other night that were lost with the reset.

Hidd3nGr0w

Hidd3nGr0w

Hi MIM,
I had two posts with pictures disappear that were posted "am" Saturday 1/4. It isn't you LoL, you aint special! j/k😉

dire wolf

dire wolf

I dont know bud. But here a useful tip. When responding to a member either hit reply under the comment or use the @User Name to alert the member.

Otherwise we dont know a comment was made personally to us.

And just try again. I had a bunch of comments the other night that were lost with the reset.
Cool, thanks ......again

Latest posts

Top Bottom