Dirtbag is poopin in a tent!! ⛺ Adventures with the Spiderfarmer SF4000

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Well, just dropped another 2g's. First try didn't cut it.
2nd day? Tolerance will be a bit higher.

So thought I would share a forst for me tonight since we are on the psychedelic convo...

Starts with a D and ends with a T...

Blast off before you can even exhale. 5 min of slap you into another universe intensity.

Those with a little more personal knowledge of me will probably laugh when I day it was like LSD on crack or shrooms on bath salts (not sure what bath salts are but pretty sure it's worse than crack so going with that)

After 5-10min levels off and more comfortable as you settle in. 10-15min coming down and 30min left thinking Jesus Murphy 🙏 that was intense, spiritual and mind blowing but with the short time frame was not overwhelming. Pretty therapeutic for a first experience but if not experienced in psychedelics may be a but intense at 0.05 for a first go.

1 trip and being so fast I'm not sure I would hold it above the mighty shroom. Something about the extended experience seems more favorable. But the visuals are so intense it's not comparable to shrooms and even much more than acid imo.

I blame Joe Rogan

tobh

tobh

Supporter
2nd day? Tolerance will be a bit higher.

So thought I would share a forst for me tonight since we are on the psychedelic convo...

Starts with a D and ends with a T...

Blast off before you can even exhale. 5 min of slap you into another universe intensity.

Those with a little more personal knowledge of me will probably laugh when I day it was like LSD on crack or shrooms on bath salts (not sure what bath salts are but pretty sure it's worse than crack so going with that)

After 5-10min levels off and more comfortable as you settle in. 10-15min coming down and 30min left thinking Jesus Murphy 🙏 that was intense, spiritual and mind blowing but with the short time frame was not overwhelming. Pretty therapeutic for a first experience but if not experienced in psychedelics may be a but intense at 0.05 for a first go.

1 trip and being so fast I'm not sure I would hold it above the mighty shroom. Something about the extended experience seems more favorable. But the visuals are so intense it's not comparable to shrooms and even much more than acid imo.

I blame Joe Rogan
ahh, one of my college favorites. Used to extract a fair bit of that. Definitely not a first-timer's ride. Good description of the experience though. Personally I equate lower doses to that of a more comfortable, more fun salvia trip without the falling over. Plus, the duration is nice, and on higher doses the after glow can be really insightful. It's another one that has a lot to teach, but isn't shy about scaring the ever living shit outta the rider if they approach it unreasonably lol

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

ahh, one of my college favorites. Used to extract a fair bit of that. Definitely not a first-timer's ride. Good description of the experience though. Personally I equate lower doses to that of a more comfortable, more fun salvia trip without the falling over. Plus, the duration is nice, and on higher doses the after glow can be really insightful. It's another one that has a lot to teach, but isn't shy about scaring the ever living shit outta the rider if they approach it unreasonably lol

You find salvia fun? Damn, its just too intense and unlike anything else. Salvia made me 100% certain i was the table once. Another time I became the corner of the room.

Always laughing and imagining spaced out stuff.
Having small men work on my body which turned into cubes and maintain my knees etc etc.

Salvia is some shaman shit that they use to travel and speak with spirits in the land of the dead. Its only found in oaxa- how its pronounced. One single valley in the whole world.(originally)

And now teenagers buy it online and get high,lol

tobh

tobh

Supporter
You find salvia fun? Damn, its just too intense and unlike anything else. Salvia made me 100% certain i was the table once. Another time I became the corner of the room.

Always laughing and imagining spaced out stuff.
Having small men work on my body which turned into cubes and maintain my knees etc etc.

Salvia is some shaman shit that they use to travel and speak with spirits in the land of the dead. Its only found in oaxa- how its pronounced. One single valley in the whole world.(originally)

And now teenagers buy it online and get high,lol
haha negative. salvia is not what i consider a good time. others might disagree, but i can think of a many better ways to waste 15 minutes.

5meo and NN are substantially better in all regards (such as not making you think you're a table), but the intensity of onset is comparable. At least until the point of breaking threshold, then nothing else compares.

Salvia always made my nervous system feel like it was on fire, like I was acutely aware of where every single nerve ending was in my body, and every single one was being pricked with a hot needle. Not fun. The visuals were pretty intense though. I'm convinced the only reason salvia took off like it did circa 2005 is because it was a legal high. Then all the extracts hit the market, and it was everywhere. Still is, but definitely not like what it used to be.

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

Spot on. It was more strange experiences rather than negative for me. Met a being that tried to tell me so much in so short time. Yes thats a classic but shit was real for me.

It was like being tested where my limit went.
Also clothes were not comfortable on the skin afterwards.

I agree with you, better use that 15 minutes on a good OL spliff.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

OK so Dumbshit @Athem has no idea what Salvia is. Can one of you smarter folks enlighten me?
OH and DB the SP does not look like a great yielder. When did you start to see the purples come out!
It's sold as incense if I remember right. Used to be able to buy it at the tobacco store here.

Never done it and thanks to you all never will lol.

Paralyzed and paranoid... whi da fuck thought that would be a good idea.... lmao no offense ppls.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Not sure about smarter, but more experienced in this? Yeah.
We used to have a neighbor that grew this. Very intense. Could be scary or sensually extreme.

I'm not sure if it still is but in Canada everyone always said you can just go buy it as incense. see the bottom of this article from 2013. We had and have a well know store here that carried it and may still idk.

Always wondered how the fuck ot never was banned afaik

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
OK so Dumbshit @Athem has no idea what Salvia is. Can one of you smarter folks enlighten me?
OH and DB the SP does not look like a great yielder. When did you start to see the purples come out!
Interesting. Keep in mind the guy I got the spiked punch from hunted it from about 50 plants, ours is #13, so there is a strong possibility yours won't be quite the same as mine. How many plants have you got going?. He also saw a fair bit of variation in that one iirc. But for the pheno I grew I saw it start to purple around week 6 or 7 of flower

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I used Liquorice Root to kick the tobbaco habit, comes in stick lengths around eight inches, split it into match sticks, then just chew on it. Worked for me. 👍
Did you know where most liquorice extract goes worldwide??? The major use of liquorice goes towards the tobacco industry, at roughly 90% of usage. The rest is split evenly between food and pharmaceutics, at 5% of usage each.

Latest posts

Top Bottom