Dirtbag is poopin in a tent!! ⛺ Adventures with the Spiderfarmer SF4000

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

Well, I skipped the plate and put it straight into the compost.
The flavour was spectacular, absolutely amazing. But I've been eating mostly Plant based for years, too long I guess. The texture of the prawns literally almost made me fukin puke in my mouth. I actually gagged on the first bite and couldn't eat another piece.
Ah man... that's prawns taken off the list of things I wanna eat lol.

Guess I'll save my meat cravings for Bacon, scallops and salmon.

Sorry, I know this will make some of you flip a lid. Lol
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Uumm...I hope you removed the shell FIRST?! 🤔😁

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

🙁...🤢

I mean... good on ya for eating the whole animal. But for the life of me I will never understand how someone can bring themselves to eat brains, by choice. I guess it's just culture. But holy moly I wouldn't be able to get it past my lips.
I wouldn't care if it was a culture thing (or not)...I'm sorry, but I pass on the brains, and I don't care if my Grandparents said that it'll make you SMARTER...Show me the PROOF!!! 🤣🤣🤣

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

Gag a maggot!!!
Speaking of maggots... 🤣 Our friend's Mom traveled all around the world and she shared of the time she went to Australia, they bbq'd these huge fat maggot worm looking things the size of your fingers, but she said that it taste like peanut butter, I said, "NO! TYVM, NONE for ME!" 😄

KingKobi

KingKobi

Speaking of maggots... 🤣 Our friend's Mom traveled all around the world and she shared of the time she went to Australia, they bbq'd these huge fat maggot worm looking things the size of your fingers, but she said that it taste like peanut butter, I said, "NO! TYVM, NONE for ME!" 😄
They Witchety Grub. Indigenous delicacy, chock full of protein. Think of the white grubs you see in the garden underground munching on fallen wood and tree roots and amp the size up 5 times or so. Btw it’s a no thank you for me on them as well BKK

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

They Witchety Grub. Indigenous delicacy, chock full of protein. Think of the white grubs you see in the garden underground munching on fallen wood and tree roots and amp the size up 5 times or so. Btw it’s a no thank you for me on them as well BKK
These???

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Hahaha. Started with the man himself sharing his squeamish spider story. 🤣
All hell breaks loose. Feller says he gets gagged from eating a pork chop and next people post brains and grubs for dinner😂🤣. Thanks for the laughs lads.🤣👍

j1sonbrother

j1sonbrother

Supporter
Well, I skipped the plate and put it straight into the compost.
The flavour was spectacular, absolutely amazing. But I've been eating mostly Plant based for years, too long I guess. The texture of the prawns literally almost made me fukin puke in my mouth. I actually gagged on the first bite and couldn't eat another piece.
Ah man... that's prawns taken off the list of things I wanna eat lol.

Guess I'll save my meat cravings for Bacon, scallops and salmon.

Sorry, I know this will make some of you flip a lid. Lol
I saw you were still online late last night.
This dish was my dinner last night. I was eating shrimp while reading your previous post. If you are interested, I will share my recipes and cooking methods

Top Bottom