Dirtbag is poopin in a tent!! ⛺ Adventures with the Spiderfarmer SF4000

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

There is a kitplane that I really like and with our in the ground greenhouses in a legal state, we should be able to pay for me to buzz around the sky a little bit. LOL A runway would be nice. LOL If we ever get the property, it will be setup as a partial homestead to save money and be healthier.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

The Excalibur is 100 - 200 hour build instead of 400 to 600 like most kits. 2 guys in under a month, done.
2 seat tandem.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
The Excalibur is 100 - 200 hour build instead of 400 to 600 like most kits. 2 guys in under a month, done.
2 seat tandem.
Nice. Proper ultralight.

I figure if I retire wealthy I'd get into kit planes but for now I just fly model planes.
This is my main squeeze. Not my video, but I have the same float plane and take it to the lake for camping trips, fly it at the golf club etc.. lots of fun.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I've punched street dealers who have tried to rip me off with better gear.lol That is a bad deal.
I braved past the hoe's over on Arora St today, just to prove a point here; trying to keep it real.

Cost me $8 for the extract, and $20 for an 1/8 of decent buds. THC content don't mean shit, generally speaking, IMO. I'll let the bud pic's do the speaking for itself. I occasionally keep tabs on what's happening, I want to see what's in the shops, I suppose. Some of my buddies inevitably compare me to them, from time to time.

Here we go. I also did this part to drive home a point. (lowest THC buds I could find) "Wyatt Herbs" "Orange Cookies" 13.39% THC, and Pineapple express extract butter 89.37% THC with lots of orange color B-caryophyllene, very tasty, I am stoned, no doubt.

The buds harvest date was in July, and seemed fresh. Strong orange flavor. There certainly is good products over at the stores, (Here in Seattle at least) but it's certainly a mixed batch. When I taste, experience good products like these, and see the care that was put into growing them, it simply makes me all the more determined to up my game, that's all. There are certainly good stuff that comes from these places, of that I have very little doubt.
IMG 20211014 155911
IMG 20211014 155959
IMG 20211014 162007

Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Picked up some Atlantic Salmon too, lol, and I'm so damn full of Rice and Fish right now, I could bust.
I do love living on the West Coast. 😉 Fresh fish is always highly welcome. I just need to start catching it myself.

IMG 20211014 142701
Top Bottom