Dirtbag is poopin in a tent!! ⛺ Adventures with the Spiderfarmer SF4000

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Thanks man, knots and hitches are a specialty of mine, always been handy with a rope. I was the officer responsible for training all the new recruits knots and hitches.
I can tie a bowline behind my back with gloves on. But the ones I use the most are variations of a figure 8, munters and clove hitches, sheets bends, water knots etc. Can do most anything with just those.

I learned the double figure 8 from climbing and just use it for everything. 😄

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Moving the party over here folks.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Stsmall507x507 pad600x600f8f8f8u13

🥴

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

A bear and a rabbit are pooping in the woods and happen to be next to each other.
The bear asks the rabbit if he has problems with poop sticking to his fur.
The rabbit says "No", so the bear wiped his butt with the rabbit.

Eddie Murphy ~1980's

Moshmen

Moshmen

How many plants did you run in a slab ? All clone only ? Or have ya ever tried to run seed ? I’m askin cuz I’m jumpin ! Lol gonna order something here - prolly with the 4” cubes first

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Hahaha where did you find that?

And this is a necrothread now bud, I'm hanging over here now;

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Hahaha where did you find that?

And this is a necrothread now bud, I'm hanging over here now;
I was kinda wondering why it been so long since someone posted lol.
I was watching the alpinist on Netflix and it was in Canada so I was like this is what dirt bag does in his off time! Not gonna lie they looked good. Pretty cool documentary too

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I was watching the alpinist on Netflix and it was in Canada so I was like this is what dirt bag does in his off time! Not gonna lie they looked good. Pretty cool documentary too
Hahaha I'll have to check it out.
And yeah man, not sure what I was thinking growing in a tent for a bit there lol... but threw in the towel and fired the room back up.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
I swore up and down the @Dirtbag was a climber because of his name. Turns out he was just stoned and saw a bag of dirt next to him when he made his account, so his moniker is Dirtbag. If you're into climbing movies, check out Meru next. By far one of my favorites.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Hahaha I'll have to check it out.
And yeah man, not sure what I was thinking growing in a tent for a bit there lol... but threw in the towel and fired the room back up.
Haha! I can’t stand them either especially if your going into them multiple times a day. That documentary was bad ass though I’d definitely check it out.
I swore up and down the @Dirtbag was a climber because of his name. Turns out he was just stoned and saw a bag of dirt next to him when he made his account, so his moniker is Dirtbag. If you're into climbing movies, check out Meru next. By far one of my favorites.
Saw that one too but been a while and need to watch it again. The alpinist was on a level of its own though. Not many people could accomplish what he did in such a short time.
K2, favorite climbing movie if all time!

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I assume you've both seen Free Solo?

I really enjoyed that one too. I’ll never be a climber but it motivates me to get out and hike/backpack be out in nature. The alpinist is like free solo x100 lol

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I always took it to mean organic growing.

Top Bottom