Dirtbag is poopin in a tent!! ⛺ Adventures with the Spiderfarmer SF4000

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KingKobi

KingKobi

Quick one DB. Can you please post a pic (when u have time) of the drainage/return setup for the slabs? I am thinking of doing a side by side of these w my UC setup to see if one performs better than the other. I have a 7x7 so will be going for 4 big girls in each half of the tent, one half UC, one half couple slabs, 2 plants in each slab. Cheers. KK
Money's on the UC but not by a lot. Kinda feeling like early on, the slabs but once roots hit the water I think it will shift.
Good onya AM,thanks.

j1sonbrother

j1sonbrother

Supporter
Haha I've butchered and cooked more whole pigs than I can remember. I've tried all of the pig parts. Brain can be tasty, so can balls (both are like sweetbreads), so's heart and tongue...

But if you want to bring me Asian snack food, we're in business!
To tell you the truth, I dare not kill a chicken now. Maybe I am good-hearted people. I have fed and taken care of many small animals, from dogs to hedgehogs,
But when I was 6 years old, my family began to eat pig feet, ear,lung, tail and heart. I can't cook this kind of dish (because it takes a lot of time to prepare, and the preparation steps are too troublesome), so I usually buy it ready-made,
Pig tail is the happiest food I have ever eaten

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
To tell you the truth, I dare not kill a chicken now. Maybe I am good-hearted people. I have fed and taken care of many small animals, from dogs to hedgehogs,
But when I was 6 years old, my family began to eat pig feet, ear,lung, tail and heart. I can't cook this kind of dish (because it takes a lot of time to prepare, and the preparation steps are too troublesome), so I usually buy it ready-made,
Pig tail is the happiest food I have ever eaten
I'm so very conflicted... it's beautifully repulsive..

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Honestly heart and feet (aka trotters) are super delicious. Beef heart tartare is outstanding. Like you said, it's best to eat the whole thing if it's gotta die!

Haven't tried pig lungs or tail though...

Dude I couldn't imagine field dressing a deer on shrooms. I've helped a friend kill, skin, and butcher a whole bull (about 3 hours altogether) and that was intense enough. On shrooms? No way I would have been able to do it.

amekins

amekins

Honestly heart and feet (aka trotters) are super delicious. Beef heart tartare is outstanding. Like you said, it's best to eat the whole thing if it's gotta die!

Haven't tried pig lungs or tail though...

Dude I couldn't imagine field dressing a deer on shrooms. I've helped a friend kill, skin, and butcher a whole bull (about 3 hours altogether) and that was intense enough. On shrooms? No way I would have been able to do it.
I’m pretty sure I’d have had to be taken to a padded cell.

SSgrower

SSgrower

I've put a piglet on my grill and gave the BBQ duties to a friend, we ate most all of that piglet as I remember. This grill is handmade by the previous owner of the cottage where I live who has passed on. Cast iron is very heavy but cooks really well. The picture is a pork butt.

20181110 163715
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter

Yeah man it's intense enough to turn a good hunter into a vegan. I cannot tell you the things that went through my head that night.

But a lot of it tied into my past experiences. The Fire dept messed with my psychology a bit.. I've seen humans that looked and probably smelled very similar to what @SSgrower has on the grill there. And let's just say the inside of a deer doesn't look all that much different to the inside of a human. At all.
My brain on mushrooms while deep in that deer, with blood up to my elbows and undiagnosed PTSD,.. it was a breaking point. I felt the hypocrisy of saving lives for a living but taking lives for fun, and really for no good reason besides satisfying my taste buds. The weight of the emotion I felt that night was life changing.

It's really since that night that even trying to eat a piece of meat makes me gag.

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

Strong story, hope you are not too bothered with your ptsd today. Are you still fighting fires?

Many tough guys(that I have met) do not dare touch psychedelics. Not everyone can handle what is behind the curtains but I find that when you let go and go with the flow you will have a good experience.

I used to collect the psilocybe semilanceata for many years. It has certainly provided me insight and afterthought of the confrontation of self.

A very powerful tool yes. And I have left it alone the last two years.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Strong story, hope you are not too bothered with your ptsd today. Are you still fighting fires?

Many tough guys(that I have met) do not dare touch psychedelics. Not everyone can handle what is behind the curtains but I find that when you let go and go with the flow you will have a good experience.

I used to collect the psilocybe semilanceata for many years. It has certainly provided me insight and afterthought of the confrontation of self.

A very powerful tool yes. And I have left it alone the last two years.
Nice, I collect those every fall. They're probably my favourite teacher.

20201109 143231

20201109 142823
20201109 185218

And no, I retired 2 years ago after 10 years with the dept. The PTSD is under control, I saw a psychologist for a little while that helped re-prioritize things in my life. But the stuff you see never leaves your mind. That's stuck with me for good.

The last call I attended was to a small plane that crashed in the forest near the beach, and killed all 3 passengers big time. I was the primary search leader and the stuff I saw on that call still haunts me. Scraps of people everywhere being cooked by the fires. A tree completely soaked in blood. A womans arm connected to a piece of ribcage,.. at one point I realized I was standing on a jawbone, then looked next to my foot and saw a piece of skull that looked like a bowl with a brain sitting in it,.. and that right there was the exact moment I made the decision to put my mental heath first, and quit the dept. The final straw if you will.

But honestly, that's not even the worst thing I've seen. I've got some fukin stories, let me tell ya.

Last edited:
Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

That is stuff nobody can be prepared for i guess, if I were to expensive that myself i cant tell how well I would have handled it.. good thing you move past it. I imagine the shroomz help working some things. At least it has for me.

Very nice! Liberty caps right? Same thing i have been plucking:) its notoriously difficult to cultivate this one and its a very mystical and beautiful thing.

I am trying hard to not derail your thread, I could go on and on :)

The biggest known living thing to y knowledge is a mushroom stretching across several states in usa under the soil.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

But honestly, that's not even the worst thing I've seen. I've got some fukin stories, let me tell ya.
A good Sativa helps with my PTSD. I was in the Army and I drove ambulance for 6 years in Detroit.
I hear you @Dirtbag, the stuff you see.

When @BionicKroniK first got together, I just had started a job picking up roadkill and remains from Vet offices.
I lasted maybe two weeks and I just could not handle it. It's usually the things you see when you close your eyes that jack with your mind.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
A good Sativa helps with my PTSD. I was in the Army and I drove ambulance for 6 years in Detroit.
I hear you @Dirtbag, the stuff you see.

When @BionicKroniK first got together, I just had started a job picking up roadkill and remains from Vet offices.
I lasted maybe two weeks and I just could not handle it. It's usually the things you see when you close your eyes that jack with your mind.
Microdosing and seeing the psychologist helped a lot. I still drink too much and have unhealthy coping mechanisms, but im at least a lot more mentally stable than I was. And I'm certainly a lot more resilient than I ever was as a result of my experiences. Takes an awful lot to rattle me now. I see people get upset about seemingly silly things that make me feel nothing at all.

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

The Pakalolo has helped me BIG TIME with PTSD (from an SUV running us off the road back in 2015), but we only found out that it helped us back in 2019! 🤯🙃 Before 2019, the docs had us on Vicodin and Morphine (me 🥴😁), among other pain killers...Thank God we got off of all that other stuff that ends up messing with you one way or another, we HAD to ween ourselves off of all that 💩💩💩!

Hats off to ALL Members who lives with PTSD and all other ailments, aches and pains, whatsoever...Pakalolo FARMERS Unite! 🥴🤤😄🙌🤜🤛😎🤙

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

The Pakalolo has helped me BIG TIME with PTSD (from an SUV running us off the road back in 2015), but we only found out that it helped us back in 2019! 🤯🙃 Before 2019, the docs had us on Vicodin and Morphine (me 🥴😁), among other pain killers...Thank God we got off of all that other stuff that ends up messing with you one way or another, we HAD to ween ourselves off of all that 💩💩💩!

Hats off to ALL Members who lives with PTSD and all other ailments, aches and pains, whatsoever...Pakalolo FARMERS Unite! 🥴🤤😄🙌🤜🤛😎🤙
Amen.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Crazy world we live in. Tough to live any sort of full life without experiencing PTSD or various mental illness at some point.
the key is always open up and talk to someone.
Happy Friday lads👊🍻
To health, and happiness!

Top Bottom