Dirtbag is poopin in a tent!! ⛺ Adventures with the Spiderfarmer SF4000

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

Hello db ! Saw your lemontek post and quitting cigs post. And the one about its a long time since last time.

I can relate. I have some dried p. Semilanceata on a glass, been standing for 3 years i guess. I used to eat it a lot back in the day. It was a Joy going out hunting it and collecting it.
Have learned a lot from it. And I understand the doubt. It can be challenging yes.

its a powerful tool for implementing changes of habits. I should quit tobacco myself, have a volcano standing but I am in love with joints unfortunately. Silly silly.

How will you enjoy your hash ? Vape?

Hope you had a Great experience, heard some tunes and went outdoors.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Hello db ! Saw your lemontek post and quitting cigs post. And the one about its a long time since last time.

I can relate. I have some dried p. Semilanceata on a glass, been standing for 3 years i guess. I used to eat it a lot back in the day. It was a Joy going out hunting it and collecting it.
Have learned a lot from it. And I understand the doubt. It can be challenging yes.

its a powerful tool for implementing changes of habits. I should quit tobacco myself, have a volcano standing but I am in love with joints unfortunately. Silly silly.

How will you enjoy your hash ? Vape?

Hope you had a Great experience, heard some tunes and went outdoors.
Just quitting tobacco, never gonna quit smoking dope lol.

These Ksss are awesome btw. Finally got some wicked visuals.

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

I guess you used cubensis? It seems more visual to me than liberty caps.

Funny that many 'badboys/machomen" who likes Coke, speed etc dont dare doing shrooms. Its hard to look at yourself yes.

You might have mentioned it somewhere, but did you end up packing the light up and be done with it?

tobh

tobh

Supporter

One of my all-time tripping favorites.
Thanks for sharing that! the first dude's delivery reminds me of Eyedea (RIP), especially in this track

Just quitting tobacco, never gonna quit smoking dope lol.

These Ksss are awesome btw. Finally got some wicked visuals.
That's why I always loved KSSS. Most visual strain I've ever come across out of dozens grown.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I guess you used cubensis? It seems more visual to me than liberty caps.

Funny that many 'badboys/machomen" who likes Coke, speed etc dont dare doing shrooms. Its hard to look at yourself yes.

You might have mentioned it somewhere, but did you end up packing the light up and be done with it?
Yeah they are cubes, Thai koh samui super strain. Very nice fractal and geometric patterned visuals, and no paranoia or mindfuk. Just really enjoyable honestly. Very happy I did them

And no, SF and I have come to an agreement. I'll be hanging the LED up in my main 8x8' room along with the HID's.

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

Very well :) thats just how i remember cubensis myself.

A fellow handed me a mason jar and Said it was a dose. I ate it and had a great time.
A friend later ate the dust that was left in the glass and tripped on it.

Hope your plants are going good,

4 out of 5 plants turned male on me. So I think it would be smart to just pop a bean, grow it, take a cut and flower that cut to be economical about soil use..

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
That's why I always loved KSSS. Most visual strain I've ever come across out of dozens grown.
Yeah thanks for the recommendation man. Theyre really good, super fun shrooms.
Had a few weird experiences, at one point I was walking through the kitchen and it felt like I was in a 4K video, hyper aware of my movement and everything in the room. Really strange, very cool though.
Listened to about an hr long Alan watts speech laying down beside the woodstove in the dark, eyes closed, seeing all kinds of wicked, very vivid patterns.

I'll have to do them again. That was so far one of the most pleasant shroom experiences I've had.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Thanks for sharing that! the first dude's delivery reminds me of Eyedea (RIP), especially in this track

Smile is one of my depression go-to's. Great stuff. Rhymesayers has had some great talent on their label- Aesop Rock, Brother Ali, Eyedea, MF Doom, POS, etc

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
It’s great to love all tune genres. Easier to find dope tunes.
Hope y’all enjoying Saturday. Fall cleanup in the garden. 🤠

Last edited:
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Clone army is still lookin perky.
20211017 133349
20211017 133401

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
How long do you leave the dome on?
All the time. I take it off once a day to wipe off condensation and blow some fresh air on the cuts then put it right back on.
The dome stays on until they have enough roots to transplant.

Actually acts as an indicator to a degree, when I see it get really sweaty I know the clones are transpiring more and likely rooting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom