Dirtbag is poopin in a tent!! ⛺ Adventures with the Spiderfarmer SF4000

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Any time I post music there is always a deeper meaning behind my reasons for posting it. I'm not just sharing songs because I think it's a kewl toon. Usually the lyrics and meaning tie into my personal life events, and this is no different.

Music is beautifully subjective though and I wouldn't be surprised if I'm the only one who knows what makes me post the songs I do.

This one rings true for reasons I wouldn't expect anyone to get. But in dirtbags werld, this has meaning

And it's a badass song in general. And the singer looks exactly like a younger me without a beard lol.

Last edited:
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
This song, I'm just posting cause it's cool. Has always been something I played on a Friday night getting ready to go out when I was younger.. listen to it with a shower beer. That's how I feel right now, like I'm getting ready for a big night out.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Turning this chit upside down! 🤪

I'm running out of time with my license to grow a full crop. Was hoping I'd be mid flower by now with 4 plants but that's not the way it's working out. So, I need to make clones from this plant to run a full room with the SF4000 in there! I'm excited about this, hopefully the sponsor is also.. see how this goes. I'm going to run 2 x 1000w HID, the Sf4000, and a San agro 430w.. I'll take about 30 clones off this plant and pick the best 16

20210930 232802

Last edited:
j1sonbrother

j1sonbrother

Supporter
Turning this chit upside down! 🤪

I'm running out of time with my license to grow a full crop. Was hoping I'd be mid flower by now with 4 plants but that's not the way it's working out. So, I need to make clones from this plant to run a full room with the SF4000 in there! I'm excited about this, hopefully the sponsor is also.. see how this goes. I'm going to run 2 x 1000w HID, the Sf4000, and a San agro 430w.. I'll take about 30 clones off this plant and pick the best 16

View attachment 1174404
Ha ha, I was in shock,man ,and didn't realize my phone dropped in toilet until I saw it .😍

dbrzz

dbrzz

Here we go, this will be my official review thread for the newest model of the Spiderfarmer SF4000 inside a 4x4 grow tent. My first time in a very long time growing in a tent... The units for this review were generously provided by @SpiderFarmerLED to run a cycle with and give the fine folks here at the farm my honest feedback on, and I plan to do my best to give this light every opportunity to live up to its potential. I'd like to extentd to them a big thanks.

The Light arrived very well packaged and I was pleasantly surprised to find the diode layout was not as I was expecting. Instead it's far more interesting with the diodes clustered in the corners as you will see in the pics. I expect this to greatly enhance the light spread.

I'll be starting up the grow in the next couple weeks hopefully if all goes to plan. Really excited for this one. The thread might be quiet for a while as I secure some clones, but I expect by early September we will be up and growing.

Some pics of the latest SF4000

External on/off, dimmer and daisy chain function.View attachment 1158684

Excellent Meanwell XLG 240 series driversView attachment 1158685

And this diode layout!! 😍View attachment 1158686View attachment 1158687

I'll be running it in a 4x4 tent with either 4 or 9 plants, using rockwool and dyna gro nutrients. Looking forward to this one.

This pic isn't mine, but it shows this thing lit up. Looks really, really interesting.

View attachment 1158690

Stay tuned.
Nice!! I am running the same light and tent size!!! 38 days on these 2 J Herer Autos. The plant in the forefront has suffered mag deficiency. While the other is fine using the same nute mix. I bumped epson salt to 1.5 grams per gallon. This has corrected the deficency

95284054 F830 4305 9004 271052608142
8C0C79C5 7FD3 4774 8223 54569B78D96A
D62E749D C65D 47EC 86CB 1C57246B1272
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
This plant is looking pretty good to be honest. Sorry for the crap photo..
It's going to make an excellent mother since she has been pruned pretty well to make many tops. Gonna get a pile of similar sized clones from this plant.
I must say the light is doing a great job. Finding it works best dialed way down for me, around 40%.
20211002 111626

Latest posts

Top Bottom