Dirtbag is poopin in a tent!! ⛺ Adventures with the Spiderfarmer SF4000

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Yep, still bring water in from the club. And yeah I let them root in the window of my dining room which likely made them take a little longer. Wasn't too bad though, couple weeks.
Good to hear the SP is looking better.
Post 797 . Whats the story on the golf course watar?

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Aren't you using 4" deltas? These are 3" and I'd expect to see roots on the bottom within a few days hopefully.
yeah 4" deltas. took the first couple clones about a week and a half I think to show roots? two-ish for the rest? wouldn't think that extra inch matters much, but we all know how that goes haha

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Fuck yea bro, I would be siphoning that stuff too, I suppose. Are you sticking it in drums?
Yeah I bring it home in a 55 gal drum and gravity drain it through about 100ft of garden hose down to my shed. The holding tank in my shed is also a 55 gal drum with the top cut off.
It lasts me a couple weeks between fills. But I'm thinking of grabbing a second 250 Gallon tote since I have one, and using those instead for this run.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
yeah 4" deltas. took the first couple clones about a week and a half I think to show roots? two-ish for the rest? wouldn't think that extra inch matters much, but we all know how that goes haha
With the rooters I use being long I have to dig a bit of wool from the bottom of the hole for them to fit flush, so the roots are already only about 1/2" from the bottom when I plant. Doesn't take them very long at all to reach the bottom.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Yeah I bring it home in a 55 gal drum and gravity drain it through about 100ft of garden hose down to my shed. The holding tank in my shed is also a 55 gal drum with the top cut off.
It lasts me a couple weeks between fills. But I'm thinking of grabbing a second 250 Gallon tote since I have one, and using those instead for this run.
The things we do for taste.

lol, when I was a kid we had a pond on the farm, and a big berm holding in the water, down below we used to grow a garden with a firehose that siphoned off some water from the pond, letting it go off in-between the rows, and down hill. When my dad would be watering the watermelons, he would always tell me to go up, and start walking around the pond, (or use a stick) where the fire hose was located, stirring up the fish shit, moss in nutrients real good.

Those melon's were among the best I've ever eaten. Probably the best, actually. Used to get ginormous 10-20 lbs each, easily. Sweet like candy melons, none of that store bought crap. I mean every single bite to the rind good, with big black seeds.

Last edited:
Top Bottom