Dirtbag is poopin in a tent!! ⛺ Adventures with the Spiderfarmer SF4000

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ems49

Ems49

Mtnstate
Supporter
You know this is exactly why I grow...ended up on methadone for over 12 years and kicked with cannabis. I couldn't smoke in the porgram. I saw a thing on TV about a place on Maine using rso and bought a tent..been opiate free since 2016. This is my medicine now.

20210909 220622
BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

You know this is exactly why I grow...ended up on methadone for over 12 years and kicked with cannabis. I couldn't smoke in the porgram. I saw a thing on TV about a place on Maine using rso and bought a tent..been opiate free since 2016. This is my medicine now.
Glad to hear you're "drug" 🙃 free, THAT stuff kills! 🤯 You lose your mind, your marriage/relationships, your family, your dog/cat, your car, your house, your job....Do you know what you get when you play a sad sad country song/record 😁 in reverse/backwards? 🤔 You get your mind back, your marriage, your family, your dog AND cat....🤣😂😅

Seriously though, glad you're doing waaaaay better...Keep on Tokin' Mah Friend! 👍🤙😎🚬🚬🚬

And btw 😁...Sweeeet lookin' BUD, nice job! 👍🤙😎

Ems49

Ems49

Mtnstate
Supporter
Glad to hear you're meth free, THAT stuff kills! 🤯 You lose your mind, your marriage/relationships, your family, your dog/cat, your car, your house, your job....Do you know what you get when you play a sad sad country song/record 😁 in reverse/backwards? 🤔 You get your mind back, your marriage, your family, your dog AND cat....🤣😂😅

Seriously though, glad you're doing waaaaay better...Keep on Tokin' Mah Friend! 👍🤙😎🚬🚬🚬

And btw 😁...Sweeeet lookin' BUD, nice job! 👍🤙😎
Thank you guys, the thread touched me as im going through some stuff. Thank you guys. Universe works in odd ways

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

Btw...What strain is this?

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Good on ya! Serious props, that's not an easy transition. Opiates have some of the most brutal, physical and emotional withdrawl symptoms.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Good on ya! Serious props, that's not an easy transition. Opiates have some of the most brutal, physical and emotional withdrawl symptoms.
I was on hydromorphone & fentanyl for 10 years + because of bad hips. At the end before my last hip surgery I was delirious, in a stupor and still writhing in pain. The day after my last hip was replaced the pain was gone completely. I took me a month to ween myself off the shit bit by bit I cut down until I only needed it for sleep then nothing.

I was a bit antsy for a bit but I kicked it willingly. didn't st smoking pot again until I was encouraged to by my son to get up and at it, @ 350lbs I had no energy and atrophy had taken my muscles away. He had left a gram in his old room and told me to go smoke one. I did. I shoveled the walk way of snow and I haven't stopped smoking or working since. Cannabis gave me my life back. I'm 225lbs and working hard to get below 200lbs.

It is really hard to understand why governments are so reluctant to legalize it when poison is available from our local doctors willing to give it to us.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Well it's still growing lol. Kinda sad to realize today that If I still had 4 in here I'd be flipping very very soon. As it is, probably let her veg for 2 or 3 more weeks then see how it flowers.

The other 3 plants are still tiny and struggling to explore the deltas.. something went wrong.. not sure what. Ah well.
Thankfully I still have enough weed to last me until next July..

20210911 160128
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Well it's still growing lol. Kinda sad to realize today that If I still had 4 in here I'd be flipping very very soon. As it is, probably let her veg for 2 or 3 more weeks then see how it flowers.

The other 3 plants are still tiny and struggling to explore the deltas.. something went wrong.. not sure what. Ah well.
Thankfully I still have enough weed to last me until next July..
main line it.

Ems49

Ems49

Mtnstate
Supporter
Is that food Jamaican? I was stationed in Cuba and that spread reminded me of the oxtail and stuff they cooked at their barracks. Cooked in 55 gal drums cut in half...shit was delicious always!

Ems49

Ems49

Mtnstate
Supporter
20210911 212405
I'm enjoying watching this, i have never done more than top. I've been doing auto the last year and my limited knowledge is you don't stress autoflower. I finally feel comfortable on a grow forum. For weed farmers can be mean on other sites and make you afraid to speak, or wait to jump you for being ignorant. Thank you dirtbag

Ems49

Ems49

Mtnstate
Supporter
I was in a very dark place and wasn't feeling very good about myself and this lifted me. I'm disabled and grow meds for myself. I don't sell or distribute. I'm a vet but was bounced for smoking cannabis. I wouldn't be able to do what I do without help from these forums. My early photo was nominated and I can't tell you how much it meant. Thank everyone reading your kindness has been well received. Thank you again. I'd like to post more pics,not fancy. I have a twin grape and some Skywalker running.

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

I was in a very dark place and wasn't feeling very good about myself and this lifted me. I'm disabled and grow meds for myself. I don't sell or distribute. I'm a vet but was bounced for smoking cannabis. I wouldn't be able to do what I do without help from these forums. My early photo was nominated and I can't tell you how much it meant. Thank everyone reading your kindness has been well received. Thank you again. I'd like to post more pics,not fancy. I have a twin grape and some Skywalker running.
Thank You All for Your Service...🤜🤛🙌 I like welcoming new Members, and I especially enjoy nominating Member's really cool pics too...Why not, we could use more ppl smiling in this world, even if it's on the internet...In cool and helpful Forums like the FARM! 🥰🤙 😎

Ems49

Ems49

Mtnstate
Supporter
I only just chopped that plant and the other is still ripening in the tent. I've always felt embarrassed of my equipment and I always cause damage somehow. I have 4 timber cobs and a cheap 1500 Chinese qb and do fine. I really like to know that the genetics and stuff are worth my time and resources. I grow in coco with gh trio and calimag. I live in a mountain area with excellent h2o so I don't gave to ro my water

20210912 172656
Last edited:
Top Bottom