Dirtbag is poopin in a tent!! ⛺ Adventures with the Spiderfarmer SF4000

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moshmen

Moshmen

Usually with my fingers lol. I trim as I smoke. But if I trim an oz to take somewhere I'll use bonsai shears.

Last day of summer folks. Soaking this day IN!!
Haven't had much time to update... been busy busy busy. My new business has grown bigger than me, faster than I thought it would. Picked up all the salting and snow removal contracts on the island last week! And snagged a 1 ton flat deck dually and a western wide out plow, also picked up a plow for my Kubota F3060 tractor. Snow and ice control this winter, and in the spring I'll split the business into 2 seperate residential and commercial divisions for property maintenance. Things are good.

I'll try to get a pic of the plant tonight though.

For now, some end of summer tunes.

Congrats on the business man! So satisfying to do it for your own pockets! And not someone else’s

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

Congrats with your business. Kubota Machines are Nice. I used to drive them when I was a lawnmower. Good times. Worked with a polish guy who did not speak my language or english. Only communicating in broken angry body language.

I dont miss him.

Your plant looks a little alone in there, is it in solitude? ;)

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Usually with my fingers lol. I trim as I smoke. But if I trim an oz to take somewhere I'll use bonsai shears.

Last day of summer folks. Soaking this day IN!!
Haven't had much time to update... been busy busy busy. My new business has grown bigger than me, faster than I thought it would. Picked up all the salting and snow removal contracts on the island last week! And snagged a 1 ton flat deck dually and a western wide out plow, also picked up a plow for my Kubota F3060 tractor. Snow and ice control this winter, and in the spring I'll split the business into 2 seperate residential and commercial divisions for property maintenance. Things are good.

I'll try to get a pic of the plant tonight though.

For now, some end of summer tunes.

Awsome to hear your new adventure is doing better than expected.

Old farmer saying. The weather on the first full day of the season (tomorrow) will show what to expect for the fall weather

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Awsome to hear your new adventure is doing better than expected.

Old farmer saying. The weather on the first full day of the season (tomorrow) will show what to expect for the fall weather
Cold and wet...

I'm pretty good at predicting weather patterns from a couple decades working in all types of weather. We haven't had a rainy/snowy winter in a few years and are due for one.. fingers crossed this is the year we get a few good dumps of snow.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
And it's still alive somehow.. needs some serious attention and a bit of tlc, I was away for the weekend and had my sister watching it and she let it totally dry out twice,... so it's a bit stressed and pale from the salts likely building up from the dry outs.

I'll hit it with some enzymes after I get to town and grab some, then, I've said this half a dozen times now, I need to get her automated.. Stat.

20210927 193305

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

And it's still alive somehow.. needs some serious attention and a bit of tlc, I was away for the weekend and had my sister watching it and she let it totally dry out twice,... so it's a bit stressed and pale from the salts likely building up from the dry outs.

I'll hit it with some enzymes after I get to town and grab some, then, I've said this half a dozen times now, I need to get her automated.. Stat.
Yep. Even with all that abuse, that light is still going strong.

Latest posts

Top Bottom