Dirtbags Do-over... 🤪 Back to Organic!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Yes my pizza brother ... I believe you , can't wait to see a pic , do you mix by hand ? Fresh yeast , instant , active ?
Fresh baking yeast started in an erlenmeyer flask on a heated stirplate (former beer brewing maniac).. I keep the bread strain in the freezer mixed with a little glycerin.
And yeah I hand kneed twice. Once to incorporate the water, then i kneed it again after 5-10 mins.

Last edited:
amekins

amekins

Freah baking yeast started in an erlenmeyer flask on a heated stirplate (former beer brewing maniac).. I keep the bread strain in the freezer mixed with a little glycerin.
And yeah I hand kneed twice. Once to incorporate the water, then i kneed it again after 5-10 mins.
And now I know we’re having pizza later today. Too much pizza talk and not enough pizza.

Odiesel

Odiesel

A friend of mine has had some issues lately, He lost most of his last crop to PM, Then cracked about $300 worth of seeds and they got taken down by damping off disease..

Decided to pay it forward and gave him My 10 Grape diamonds fem plants, 2 x 4 star general clones and a lamsbreath x Ak49.

Ive been eating a lot of magic mushrooms this year, and the timing of my trips is really causing me to reflect on the nature of this plant, the kindness and generosity of the people who love it and cultivate it. How we all really just want to see each other succeed. Its a beautiful thing. 🤩😍

And yes.. I might have eaten a tiny dose of liberty this evening...🤏
I been thinking of trying some out myself

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
And overnight ferment or something else ?

Yep. After I kneed i let it rest overnight in a bar fridge set to it warmest temp setting.

I do a gentle roll to flatten slightly to about an inch thick, then from there i'll use my fingersbto flatten it, then pick it up and stretch it out by hand. After that I dimple it with a chopstick to prevent big air bubbles when it cooks. Then generously oil a pan with olive oil and sprinkle a little semolina flour on it, lay the pan over the dough then flip it over into the pan.

Homemade sauce. Mozzarellisimo pizza cheese. Toppings vary.. sometimes just fresh basil and tomato. Sometimes pepperoni, or pep plus onion, green olives, smoked bacon, mushrooms, peppers, kalamata, Prosciutto.. No end of classy toppings to chose from.

Last edited:
Fudge

Fudge

sorry for the intrusion , just Ive Got a nice rep from Royal Queen Seeds taking a look over my stuff, hopefully likes what they see and ill have some nice new genetics gifted to me to grow soon. just if your not busy, take a look at my latest thread , maybe like a post or 2 just to show theres decent numbers viewing my stuff.
Thanks @Dirtbag and anyone who cares to take a peek

amekins

amekins

Yep. After I kneed i let it rest overnight in a bar fridge set to it warmest temp setting.

I do a gentle roll to flatten slightly to about an inch thick, then from there i'll use my fingersbto flatten it, then pick it up and stretch it out by hand. After that I dimple it with a chopstick to prevent big air bubbles when it cooks. Then generously oil a pan with olive oil and sprinkle a little semolina flour on it, lay the pan over the dough then flip it over into the pan.

Homemade sauce. Mozzarellisimo pizza cheese. Toppings vary.. sometimes just fresh basil and tomato. Sometimes pepperoni, or pep plus onion, green olives, smoked bacon, mushrooms, peppers, kalamata, Prosciutto.. No end of classy toppings to chose from.
As a cheese hater good pizza is about all I get down on. That sounds fucking fantastic.
There is such a thing as a cheese hater???

beluga

beluga

A friend of mine has had some issues lately, He lost most of his last crop to PM, Then cracked about $300 worth of seeds and they got taken down by damping off disease..

Decided to pay it forward and gave him My 10 Grape diamonds fem plants, 2 x 4 star general clones and a lamsbreath x Ak49.

Ive been eating a lot of magic mushrooms this year, and the timing of my trips is really causing me to reflect on the nature of this plant, the kindness and generosity of the people who love it and cultivate it. How we all really just want to see each other succeed. Its a beautiful thing. 🤩😍

And yes.. I might have eaten a tiny dose of liberty this evening...🤏
Gotta bring it back to this and give all you guys a shoutout.

I've run through the gambit of online discussion forums... beer, mushrooms, skateboarding (🤢), and cannabis since the overgrow 1.0 days.
Gotta say, this one's got a special kind of attitude within its members.
Most of the other ones are riddled with ego-stroking, putting people down, and just generally repulsive attitudes especially towards people who are new and maybe need a different explanation than the same redundant rhetoric that all the 'elites' drill into everyone's mind as some kind of prophetic gospel.
Don't get me wrong, there are great members throughout the ethos and I'm sure this community wouldn't be what it is without contributions from all those adjacent.

I'm not usually one to show-and-tell unless contractually obliged or I'm getting paid for it; and, yeah, pandemics are rough even for pretty heavily introverted folks like myself... but this community's way of positively encouraging each other without compromising legitimacy/professionalism really hooked its claws into me.
Thanks guys!

Latest posts

Top Bottom