Dirtbags Do-over... 🤪 Back to Organic!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Sounds like a great option.... if it will provide enough nitrogen. Maybe a combo of something that breaks down faster and that to get the reduced nitrogen in late flower?

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

While we're posting metal with "organic" themes, this is a masterpiece.

The torment has ended
The beast has done his work
Great fires rage outside of this wooded sanctuary

But soon they will be quenched by a purifying rain
The embers of the ceremonial fire burn to ash
A new warmth stirs within the center of the earth
I am alone here no more

The wood is filled with the sounds of wildness
The songs of birds fill the forest on this new morning
This will be my new home
Deep within the most sacred grove
The sun god is born anew

I will lay down my bones among the rocks and roots of the deepest hollow next to the streambed
The quiet hum of the earth's dreaming is my new song

When I awake, the world will be born anew

Fudge

Fudge

Sorry to barge in, I've just got these at a bargain of 60£. Now with the royal queen seeds stuff coming a lot of these will need storing a while. I usually seal in a double bag method and some silica, just in my refrigerator.
Is this the ideal method, some may be there a year plus.

Thanks
IMG 20201120 113453

Moshmen

Moshmen

Agreed. This site is an excellent place to have these discussions. We are never going to all agree on everything and there is a lot of wacky ideas to sort through. But i think we are mostly all pretty logical folks, and everyones input helps us all to sort out fact from fiction.

Im not the type that will keep doing something if i find a better way, or discover that my way is nonsensical, or just doesnt work for me for whatever reason. But i usually need to make those determinations based on my own trial and error, in addition to considering other peoples ideas on the subject.
I love ur thread! You guys provide information - entertainment- you guys may not agree all the time but leads to excellent discussions -not pissing matches ! Always finding solutions, trying different things ! I’m so glad u didn’t leave us! Lol

beluga

beluga

I love ur thread! You guys provide information - entertainment- you guys may not agree all the time but leads to excellent discussions -not pissing matches ! Always finding solutions, trying different things ! I’m so glad u didn’t leave us! Lol
The lack of stroking one's own ego is so fucking nice and refreshing.
The world over seems to be always on the one-up. Even worse with the absence of a filter on the internet.
Which Benz do you have? You only have 1.5 baths!? Your fertilizer is from a bottle?!🤮
Humility and objectivity are so precious in this world of 🙈🙉🤬

_mahavishnu

_mahavishnu

Organic metal!!! Say less. This band is incredible. Gotta be alright with screaming, but these guys are in line with a lot of my philosophies.

“The sickness of this world is destroying all the dreams
The fools are kings, tearing apart the soul
The race for complication, communicate reaction
The lack of heart of men, I grow distant from the core

Borrow this body for a lifetime, earthly material
My soul unraveled out of mental
The shell returns to dust”

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Day 13 of veg, things are still looking good. Finally branching out nicely after the topping. Figure i should be able to take cuts soon, then I'll flip. Only one struggling a bit is the RP purple wreck. Ill have to keep a close eye on her through flower, if ya know what i mean..
20201121 160844

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Day 13 of veg, things are still looking good. Finally branching out nicely after the topping. Figure i should be able to take cuts soon, then I'll flip. Only one struggling a bit is the RP purple wreck. Ill have to keep a close eye on her through flower, if ya know what i mean..View attachment 1058728
Looking stellar bud. Happy you turned it around brotha.

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

Sacred Tree Organic Farms
Supporter
Thread titles need to be 5 words min now? Thats weird...

Anyway.. Ok, This isn't news for some of you but my last grow went tits up due to a mechanical disaster... so I'm having to start over.

Just got back from town with supplies to get things planted up tomorrow.

This one is a big departure for Ol' Dirtbag. Im mixing up an organic soil and feeding organic also. This isn't exactly a first for me, but its been 20 years anyway.. Reason for going back to organics is simple, this pot is all for me and my head alone, so quality is the only factor im measuring.

Soil mix will be 109L of Proterra peat mix, 20L canna coco, 20L worm castings, 4 cups gaia green 4-4-4,... and 4 cups of neem seed meal.
Using 5 gal fabric pots and handwatering for this round..

Feeding will be lakewater with calcium silicate and Epsom added, and using Earth Juice Grow, Bloom and micros. Skipped the catalyst as it seems like its mostly enzymes, carbs and kelp. I will be supplementing Kelp with floraliscious plus, Enzymes I use already... Not planning on using molasses.

Tomorrow is planting day! For now... Here is a pic of my Nutes lol...View attachment 1049992
What’s your soil? Pre amendments or just straight to nutes?

Latest posts

Top Bottom