Dirtbags Do-over... 🤪 Back to Organic!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I can push no closer than between 50-60cms.with the 6/750 ..leafs start to dry and eventually go crisp.thats at about 60 k lux.this is running room at 25.3 fan on at 27.deg.too much really for my room ..i need more height..

i keep my single ended 600’s about there for best quality. I bet in my room i would need much more space than that. My se’s are air cooled glass enclosures too. The gavitas are open bulbs.

Madmax

Madmax

400 volts of pure grunt 💪💪💪. I need to get a wider hood to run it really..i did right at the start was going to choose the adjust a wing.man i wish i did..these de's make BIG buds though.thats the best thing about them..would b handy in winter too i gather.was like 750 bucks .we get ripped down here.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

400 volts of pure grunt 💪💪💪. I need to get a wider hood to run it really..i did right at the start was going to choose the adjust a wing.man i wish i did..these de's make BIG buds though.thats the best thing about them..would b handy in winter too i gather.was like 750 bucks .we get ripped down here.

I was asking because a store here was selling them for $250 each. But they wont work in my room.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Thats 320 here..what about the adjust a wing.if i would of knew i could get the light as low as a ft like dirtbags mate,i would of bought one no questions asked..perhaps that could work in your room MIMed..

They are the all in one fixtures with the ballast attached. I could maybe put together a combination that works but it was the price that made me think. If i spend more i will likely go led.

Madmax

Madmax

Thats them i lost a little height because of the ballast.i have the controller here i havnt used .i like the sunrise sunset and dimmer if gets to hot and auto shutdown.i was all excited when starting buying shit i didnt even need...lol..

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Thats them i lost a little height because of the ballast.i have the controller here i havnt used .i like the sunrise sunset and dimmer if gets to hot and auto shutdown.i was all excited when starting buying shit i didnt even need...lol..

Bet we all have some expensive gear sitting around. I have the much overhyped sun system 315 lec kit sitting. Not enough to replace a 600 as marketed and too much for young plants in my 3x3 unless dimmed.

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Thinking about picking out the choice looking buds, maybe 1/4lb and making an epic slab of hashish from the rest.
What method would you be using to make the hash. I have extra flower laying around and have been looking into hot press hash, cold press and bubble.

Leaning more to hot press, wanting that old school black hash from days gone by and I think has will store better than flower or rosin.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
What method would you be using to make the hash. I have extra flower laying around and have been looking into hot press hash, cold press and bubble.

Leaning more to hot press, wanting that old school black hash from days gone by and I think has will store better than flower or rosin.
Im not sure really. Might do dry sift and hot press old school style. Either that or bubblehash.

jammy11

jammy11

Cleaning out the old gun safe and found a few of my old marlin 444 rounds. These were handloads with homemade 265 grain gaschecked cast lead bullets. Boy did that gun ever annoy the other shooters on the line. It was obnoxious to stand beside.

Always thought it was a neat round with its rimmed case with no neck. Overkill for anything I hunted though. Next to a .22lr it looks like a monster.View attachment 1066884

Room still looks happy. Need to get in there and pull a few more leaves tomorrow.View attachment 1066885
Whoa man, that is life. All I can imagine my fav tv show on Cinema HD and this in my hand.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
The way my buddies all run theirs is wide open and dropped right down with no diffuser, even with DE lamps. I think if you focus thr light you can end up with a hotspot quick, requiring in the diffuser. If they are open more you can just drop them closer to the plants.

Honestly curious to smoke this C99x DT. Its got quite the smell.. really old school classic smelling pot. And a really unique look, if it smokes well it could be worth running again. The smell is really outstanding. Ugly as she is...

View attachment 1085093
db, your current run is way fatter dude!

PK1

PK1

Supporter
oh, i guess you had few runs in this journal, but you ran the wedding crashers here? Those look 😍

PK1

PK1

Supporter
Especially with these genes, man these plants arent big but some of these genetics are just sexy as hell. This wedding crasher is unreal. Middle of the road yield wise but the appeal is off the charts. I might not be doing a monocrop of spiked punch after all.. ;). Its funny i didnt even see this one in the back corner lol. Shes gorgeous. And smells, unfuckinreal.View attachment 1084958View attachment 1084962View attachment 1084965
ya, your current run is still alllloooooooooooooooot fatter lol!

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
oh, i guess you had few runs in this journal, but you ran the wedding crashers here? Those look 😍
Lol, I had the strains mixed up, what I was calling wedding crasher in this thread was actually spiked punch and vice versa. What im growing now was called spiked punch here.

I also ran this whole flower cycle with my lamps dialed down accidentally haha. The whole room was only getting 1500w of HID total, compared to 2900w of mixed HID and LED this grow. That's a substantial increase in DLI.

Top Bottom