Dirtbags Do-over... 🤪 Back to Organic!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
You dont seem to be taking to your brain washing for someone online so much. ;-)
Hahahaha.

Oh yes master pls some more in the gullet yes yesssssssssssssddssdddbxbjenf

🙃

Back out the eye holes is the goal yes!

(I have manuscripts of some of the darkest poetry about these sentiments lol THEY DID NOT HELP AT ALL)

Sam Beckett is my literary idol.

Vibe

Last edited:
bellumromanum

bellumromanum

Now THAT is a business model to support. Part of the problem with grocery stores is that most of their produce is imported banana republic garbage. If everywhere had stores like that, the world would be a better place.

Had a co-op in the small VT town I went to college in, was pretty rad and a lot like this. I think smaller rural communities still do more of this than people at large realize.

I also have friends still in TX and other parts of the midwest where their families will go in on a steer or hog off auction and have the entire thing butchered and split up in the freezer.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Soylent green 3

beluga

beluga

My area's flooded with Amish, filthy rich, and hippies. Often in weird combinations of the three in one 🤨.
Needless to say, the market selection is on point.
And now with the warming climate, we're basically farming year-round...
Hard to place your roots or keep them from drying out around here, but it's a pretty decent scene if you can.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Had a co-op in the small VT town I went to college in, was pretty rad and a lot like this. I think smaller rural communities still do more of this than people at large realize.

I also have friends still in TX and other parts of the midwest where their families will go in on a steer or hog off auction and have the entire thing butchered and split up in the freezer.

we do that too. And share any deer we get.

Even her customers gift us venison and even elk and other game meat from hunting trips.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
This food talk has inspired me, I'm buying a huge sack of rice, flour, and beans I'm gonna see how long I can last, maybe some veggies in the mix.
Add beer into the mix and college Milson says you can do just fine with that lol. Broke dude whose puerto rican mom taught him how to do rice and beans right = rice and beans for dayyyyysssssss. Get some onion, tomato sauce, and bell pepper if yr feeling rich? Gets old but it will work lol.

Knowing how to make that and chili will seriously keep a person going when broke for a while. At least in my experience.

And eggs.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey everyone , I was wacked last night hope I didn't say anything inappropriate , I think I might have said I " love" my plants a few too many times , today I just like them a lot , not sure
I think it started when Milson said he's going to pick up bread making again ....
Did you say that ?
I'm still focusing on a huge pizza party meet up
That much I can say confidently

Top Bottom