Dirtbags Do-over... 🤪 Back to Organic!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Then Cliff died, and only 2 douchebags remained. Plus another douchebag. I always liked Jason Newstead too, but he left, also because of the douchebaggery.

so if metallica is faux metal what do i have to listen to to steadfastily adhere to staunch organic principles?

Grass Roots

i dont want to be stuck in the 60’s, man

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
What do i have to listen to to steadfastily adhere to staunch organic principles?
Screenshot 20201119 195228
Screenshot 20201119 195237

But i actually do like this 🙃

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
But wait.. it gets better. I highly recommend listening to these back to back. Their description of the origin of music is taken from ancient finnish poems written hundreds of years ago. When people literally thought it was the devils music, when it was actually born from the human experience.

"Elegy is the third studio album by Finnish metal band Amorphis. It is their first to feature a majority of clean vocals, sung by new vocalist Pasi Koskinen. The music and lyrics are inspired by the traditional Finnish ballads and poems compiled in the Kanteletar by Elias Lönnrot in 1840."

This shit is amazing to play on the 12 string!

Last edited:
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ozzy eats raw meat... I bet he could lead a hell of a tirade on organics... just sayin'
So if ozzy eats a bat head then takes a #2 would it be considered bat guano? I say that would be a classic example of tainted organics. Again showing how susceptible they are.. lmao just had to stir the pot once.... last time I promise.

Top Bottom