Dirtbags Do-over... 🤪 Back to Organic!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dr.Green55

Dr.Green55

If you have the room to run DE Lights with the right hood you will never go back to the single ended bulb again. I run the pL Lighting systems NXT-PL light with the wide angle hood, they run circles around any single ended bulb I ever used.

Last edited:
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
how much distance do you need to the canopy at peak flowering?

My buddy who defoliates runs a mix of fluence LED and DE HPS in adjustawings, and it looks crazy but the DE HPS he keeps like within a foot of his plants. In the origi al gavita fixture he had to keep them like 3 feet away, but the adjustawing lets him really drop them down close.
Holly,....
This is surely first time to catch sight of organic buds in forum ,but is there anyway to identity synthetic or organic buds from the appearance

No. No way to tell.

Nice frosty nugs there you ended up with. Well done

Thanks GD!

Dr.Green55

Dr.Green55

how much distance do you need to the canopy at peak flowering?

optimal or whats suggested is 3 feet, but I had them as low as 20 inches no issues, but these lights are intense, no way you could run a plant 1 foot under then, it would be nothing left of it lol. but I have had plants grow up past the lights as long as their off to the side enough. I had got the top end gavita 1000w DE and ran it a long side the PL, without question the PL was the better light One of my buddies had the adjustawing setup, great light and setup but not as intense and not the penetration as the PL they, lose to much light.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
12 days hanging so far, and almost ready to cut the buds off the stems and trim/cure. But its smokable now so i snipped off a tiny lower bud from a couple plants and tested a bit last night. Im familiar with these 2 strains already from my buddy so im not surprised how good they are. But they are really good lol. The upper buds look quite a bit more dramatic but these looked pretty nice too. This stuff is so crystally and sticky..

Wedding crasher
20210208 141509

Spiked punch
20210208 141553

Anthem

Anthem

12 days hanging so far, and almost ready to cut the buds off the stems and trim/cure. But its smokable now so i snipped off a tiny lower bud from a couple plants and tested a bit last night. Im familiar with these 2 strains already from my buddy so im not surprised how good they are. But they are really good lol. The upper buds look quite a bit more dramatic but these looked pretty nice too. This stuff is so crystally and sticky..

Wedding crasherView attachment 1089688

Spiked punchView attachment 1089689
Nice Work Dirtbag!!!!!!!!!!

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Well the wedding crasher is freakishly strong. . 1/3 of the joint and im off my face, had to put it out. Usually smoke 2/3 of a joint to myself. Very heavy shit... And Ive gotta admit, the flavour is spectacular. Not sure if its because of the organics but it rivals my buddies WC already, and it just started the cure today.
I like.
20210214 142453

Glassdub

Glassdub

Well the wedding crasher is freakishly strong. . 1/3 of the joint and im off my face, had to put it out. Usually smoke 2/3 of a joint to myself. Very heavy shit... And Ive gotta admit, the flavour is spectacular. Not sure if its because of the organics but it rivals my buddies WC already, and it just started the cure today.
I like.View attachment 1091852
I'm going organic next run I'll see how it flies, last 2 times I fired up LSD, I fired it rather than vaped & it hammered hard, didn't even toast the small bowl in total.

Last edited:
Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
I like.View attachment 1091852
Right. I knew when I saw your pics it would be a face melter. I got high just looking at it 😂

Top Bottom