Dirtbags Hydroponics Thread.

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Hi Dirtbag...can spiked punch b only bought as a clone.was looking on the golden ticket seedbank and just says quantity 1..ive asked ryan on that site while ago about it but never replied. Im keen to grow a few..View attachment 1117974
No, the spiked punch I have was found in a pack of seeds from Sin City. My buddy sprouted numerous packs to find his keepers, and I believe he held onto 2 phenotypes. The one I have he named SP20 lol.

Madmax

Madmax

ahh..ok cool.i will give ryan another buzz to see how manys is in a pk.im very interested in how these yield as id like to find a strain that smokes up really well and hits those taste buds that i can grow for yrs..it certainly has plenty of bag appeal in your pics...

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
ahh..ok cool.i will give ryan another buzz to see how manys is in a pk.im very interested in how these yield as id like to find a strain that smokes up really well and hits those taste buds that i can grow for yrs..it certainly has plenty of bag appeal in your pics...
It's the whole package. Yield, terps, high.., super tasty, beautiful and sends ya for a rip.

Madmax

Madmax

Ive had a few problems with my blu lab.cleaned it with the blu lab kit and cant calibrate it for a couple days the damn thing.calibrating ph 70 is okay but when i do the 4 it gets to 4.6 and it will read err.so i left it for a few days and got it going again..then later on done a nute mix and checked ph and thought that not right so recalibrated it and when i put in ph 4.0 it was saying 6.5 lol and calibrated it to 7.0 .. so i couldnt check the feed ..started swearing bout this time....end up buying a hanna groline combo..i threw the blu lab in 4.0 last nite and was saying 4.1 so its probably right now.but its been 2 weeks..something just goes up the shit andwhen i cal it it wont for anywhere between a couple days and over a week..im using flairform or something ..guys at shop said bring it in and we will give you another...have you had this happen Dirtbag...

Last edited:
SSgrower

SSgrower

I got a Prestige pH meter that worked for two weeks great then, it kept in the 7.8 range and I knew I needed calibration fluid myself. My PPM meter is HM digital com 80. Tools of the trade till they stop working, dang.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Ive had a few problems with my blu lab.cleaned it with the blu lab kit and cant calibrate it for a couple days the damn thing.calibrating ph 70 is okay but when i do the 4 it gets to 4.6 and it will read err.so i left it for a few days and got it going again..then later on done a nute mix and checked ph and thought that not right so recalibrated it and when i put in ph 4.0 it was saying 6.5 lol and calibrated it to 7.0 .. so i couldnt check the feed ..started swearing bout this time....end up buying a hanna groline combo..i threw the blu lab in 4.0 last nite and was saying 4.1 so its probably right now.but its been 2 weeks..something just goes up the shit andwhen i cal it it wont for anywhere between a couple days and over a week..im using flairform or something ..guys at shop said bring it in and we will give you another...have you had this happen Dirtbag...
No never. I've had this meter for 6 years or so and it's never given me a problem. The one before this I had for even longer, about 7 years.
I make sure to only ever store it upright, change the battery frequently and calibrate it often.

Top Bottom