Dirtbag's Method to Growing to a Better Life as written by tobh

• Thread starter tobh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tobh

tobh

Supporter
this thread's gonna die soon. plans are in the works, just gotta work some shit out on the home front before getting the water flowing again. shame this never hit like a @Dirtbag thread, but it was never meant to. prime content is on the front page. the rest is what we do here. next one will be a show though. PPV style.

it's always a weird feeling when a run is officially done. all trimmed up, jarred, no pumps running, timers to tinker with, or temps to check. already hungry for the next, BUT one must be patient. there's smoke on the horizon.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
I have our new grow room planned, we just have to get moved. End of March is the target date. Wanna buy an apartment of stuff? I give you good price.
love the moving part. hopefully this next spot is locked down for sure. i can't imagine the stress of moving right now, you and @BionicKroniK are good peeps and don't deserve to be fucked around. HOWEVER. I have an apartment plus worth of shit I don't need between my garage and shed, you can find another sucker to pawn it off on lol

tobh

tobh

Supporter
This place is actually being provided by the retiring guy I'm replacing. He and his wife decided to travel and we get the house until we can find one of our own.
that sounds like a solid arrangement. i'm glad y'all have some stability in getting off that god forsaken rock finally.
I typed that just for you. LOL I was wondering if you would get it.
hey man, i might be a code monkey but give me some credit. if you haven't seen the internship, take a gander. vince vaughn and owen wilson, there's a stripper involved somewhere there. what i'm getting at is, i know a thing or two about questionable locations lol

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

that sounds like a solid arrangement. i'm glad y'all have some stability in getting off that god forsaken rock finally.

hey man, i might be a code monkey but give me some credit. if you haven't seen the internship, take a gander. vince vaughn and owen wilson, there's a stripper involved somewhere there. what i'm getting at is, i know a thing or two about questionable locations lol
I could tell you stories about overseas in the Army, but instead, I'll let you be jealous.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Imagine 2am in an abandoned burnt down warehouse with a bunch of short dudes with ak's and Mama-san trying to pick you up for ten dolla.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

nah, no jealousy. had many a friend in college that were fresh out of their four and six year stints, traveling the world. glad i never enlisted. you being in the army makes a hell of a lot of sense now though. explains a lot 😝
Do you mean that overwhelming need to kill, um... bring some distress to stoopids?

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Do you mean that overwhelming need to kill, um... bring some distress to stoopids?
it's ok, i understand.

nah, i'm done flicking you shit on that. what was your MOS? understand if you don't want to post publicly. my late father was a marine in the Korean war, mad respect for those that choose to serve their time to something they believe in, despite the misalignment with where the powers that be have created.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
I was Signal Corp. I carried a prc-73 on my back and stayed within 1/4 mile of a SF unit. I was the signal relay.
that's why @BionicKroniK loves ya. you must have the testicles of a fuckin bison. appreciate you doing what you did, even if our govt doesn't. fuckin pricks.

ok, done with the political shit. here's more unintelligible youngin music to piss you off lol

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

one last goodbye before i take my 45, shoot a hole in the sky and climb inside.

Goodnight @tobh and the rest of the FARM FAM too! 😎 ✌️
I gotta get CN to bed now, he's frickin' playing Simple Man by Bad Company on his guitar...Sounds pretty good as always, but it IS after 11PM here! 🤫😂

Latest posts

Top Bottom