Dirtbag's Method to Growing to a Better Life as written by tobh

• Thread starter tobh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moshmen

Moshmen

if the postal service would knock it's shit off, i might consider sending a sample. however, they've seized several gift packs sent out since the pandemic ramped up and the only way to share is in person now. when you make it to mainland, hit Portland, i'll send you on your way east with some party favors 😉
Yeah I think my local postal worker caught on. I switched offices

Moshmen

Moshmen

this thread's gonna die soon. plans are in the works, just gotta work some shit out on the home front before getting the water flowing again. shame this never hit like a @Dirtbag thread, but it was never meant to. prime content is on the front page. the rest is what we do here. next one will be a show though. PPV style.

it's always a weird feeling when a run is officially done. all trimmed up, jarred, no pumps running, timers to tinker with, or temps to check. already hungry for the next, BUT one must be patient. there's smoke on the horizon.
This one I appreciate because you got all the info ya need in order - don’t get me wrong love DB thread - sometimes you guys get goin on little nuances that are way over my head! Lol takes a few to process - Anyways I’m ripped and rambling - I really liked the structure ! Nice thread
Mosh

tobh

tobh

Supporter
This one I appreciate because you got all the info ya need in order - don’t get me wrong love DB thread - sometimes you guys get goin on little nuances that are way over my head! Lol takes a few to process - Anyways I’m ripped and rambling - I really liked the structure ! Nice thread
Mosh
that was the goal. it was hard not to spin up a thread and show off but i had an objective and just hope the content helps someone else going forward.

Moshmen

Moshmen

that was the goal. it was hard not to spin up a thread and show off but i had an objective and just hope the content helps someone else going forward.
Anyone switching to wool should read it imo - just got the new tent set up today still gonna be a bit but it’s scary! Lol I’m comfortable in easy Peazy promix but I think after the first round I’ll get it - gonna do 4” blocks on slabs in a 4x4 under a hlg 600 .- wish it was a bar light but it will do

PK1

PK1

Supporter
Anyone switching to wool should read it imo - just got the new tent set up today still gonna be a bit but it’s scary! Lol I’m comfortable in easy Peazy promix but I think after the first round I’ll get it - gonna do 4” blocks on slabs in a 4x4 under a hlg 600 .- wish it was a bar light but it will do
you'll enjoy wool, less messy and way faster growth.

tobh

tobh

Supporter

first joint I've rolled for myself out of this harvest. little pinner since I'm a lightweight and don't need a baseball bat for myself.

Burn is excellent, holds a cherry well, not too hot. Ash is decent, not white but not terrible either. Breaks down to nothing when you touch it, super light ash. Flavor is on point. Bit oily, coats the mouth pretty heavily. Citrus, and like a bitterness, not like IPA bitter but kinda gassy. Stoned is smoooth. bit racey but again I'm a lightweight.

PXL 20220306 040218543MP

PXL 20220306 040728963MP

Latest posts

Top Bottom