Dirty reservoir

• Thread starter odirt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
odirt

odirt

Hey guys got a 200gallin tank white. I clean after each run. Gets nasty. I run cal mag , canna coco a and b, pk , overdrive and little zyme. I recently filled white little water then cheap ppm. Without any nutes read at 200ppm with bout 50g plain water in there. Tap water is less than 100ppm bye the way. Not sure is peroxide or any other additive can keep salts look like sand from building up

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Hey guys got a 200gallin tank white. I clean after each run. Gets nasty. I run cal mag , canna coco a and b, pk , overdrive and little zyme. I recently filled white little water then cheap ppm. Without any nutes read at 200ppm with bout 50g plain water in there. Tap water is less than 100ppm bye the way. Not sure is peroxide or any other additive can keep salts look like sand from building up

Sulfur and Iron are usually what build up in rez's over time. Just scrub it. What I do after each run. With big tanks I would take a pressure washer to them to get the inside. Other option is to change the nutes so you dont get precipitate.

odirt

odirt

Thanks for response. After every run my boy get in there and wipes it down. I’m 6’1 250 lol I get in there I might not get out. I’m starting to think multiple 55g res is the way to go

Growrx

Growrx

I have AN big bud and overdrive, using botanicare PBP bloom atm, was thinking of throwing overdrive into my next mix? Have you noticed overdrive making a difference? ( the big bud is just sitting in the nutrient bin)
Also, my first experience with the “ph perfect” nutes was not the best, note I’m in hydro.

Latest posts

Top Bottom