Disassemble undercurrent... What's the easiest way???

• Thread starter TheColt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TheColt

So I am trying to add another row of buckets to my system and was curious what the easiest wat to remove the last row of buckets on our system, they seem easier to put on then take off...

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Its a bitch for sure, I feel like If been in car wreck when I get done taken them apart...just make sure that you have a squirt bottle there to keep the tube lubed once it starts to move.

I would use KY jelly when puttin it together, makes it way easier

Tex

UCHQ

UCHQ

THCFarmer Sponsor
Supporter
Good News

We now add a lubricant called vacuum grease with every system we send out. It not only aids in the assembly of the system but more importantly makes disassembly a breeze. When applied to the pvc it leaves a veneer of non toxic, water insoluble silicone which stays viscous indefinitely. This veneer allows for the pvc to slip back through the uniseal with ease during necessary disassembly.

The discovery and addition of this product to the UC is definitely a game changer.

B

bakershredhead

Hey HQ it is the Dow Corning brand? I need to put a few new modules together and would like to use the grease(silicone).

UCHQ

UCHQ

THCFarmer Sponsor
Supporter
That's the one, it's pricey but well worth it.

UCHQ

UCHQ

THCFarmer Sponsor
Supporter
It's ok for assembly but not as helpful getting the seal broken between the pvc and the uniseal during dissassembly for easy removal

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
The last one I added to or moved, I just took the end caps/pvc manifold off and left the rest in long string, that way is pretty easy.

Tex

Top Bottom