Discoloration on edge of leaves

• Thread starter Crazykiwi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Crazykiwi

Hi guys wondering if someone can help me identify what's going on here

Clones are 2 weeks old and got this discoloration on some of the edges of the leaves only watering at mo not feeding as there was fertilizer already in soil new plant friendly apprently

Also the leaves on this other one dont look right to me

New to growing done 1 successfully years ago
On well water this time

Thanks in advance your your guys help

Discoloration on edge of leaves
Discoloration on edge of leaves 2
godmother

godmother

Looks like the soil has to much fertilizer in it or nitrogen in the soil if you haven't given it anything yet but usually the tips of plant burn because of too much nutrients or like I said the soil could hv to much nitrogen ..hope it helps just keep watering it but careful u don't flood it either ..these r small so I'd say water every three days or so but they will be just fine... welcome back to the land of ganga growers ..

C

Crazykiwi

Looks like the soil has to much fertilizer in it or nitrogen in the soil if you haven't given it anything yet but usually the tips of plant burn because of too much nutrients or like I said the soil could hv to much nitrogen ..hope it helps just keep watering it but careful u don't flood it either ..these r small so I'd say water every three days or so but they will be just fine... welcome back to the land of ganga growers ..
Thanks I had suspected that only watering every 4 days at moment they had a ruff start didnt clone to well but 2 out of the 4 have taken off
Using led this time around so might come into new problems

Top Bottom