Discount Advanced Nutrients

• Thread starter Giddeon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

warlock

They are a great company. I have used them for the last 4 years and never had a problem with any orders. They also give free samples with all orders.

monkeybone

monkeybone

Bonez
Supporter
Hi Giddeon,
DAN or discount advanced Nutrients is legit. I've placed and received a few orders from them. The downside is they didn't answer any of my emails asking for help with the Natural Gas water cooled co2 burner. If you are ordering anything large, make sure to ask questions before they get your money.

Peace

P

paulycali

Yeah def legit! Great overall site.

If you aint got no local grow shop def hit them up.

M

Motherhugger

Just found this site and wondered if any one here has done any ordering form them lately? The prices seem good just wondering if they are legit here is the Link: http://www.discountadvancednutrients.com/index.php

Totally legit place and worth it when you're growing a lot. I've saved a lot of money using them whenever possible. That said, if you watch how much you use, you can save a lot of money that way too.

You never, well, at least not in my opinion, have to use as much as the bottle says you do. And when you realize that, you can really start scaling back your grows and begin to have less troubles too. Less nutes, less troubles.

Of course, you still want some nutes as that's going to help boost what your plants already know to do.

Advanced Nutrients are great, but getting em cheaper? Priceless.

:rofl

M

Moon Dog

Another cheap advanced nutrient source

I just started buying my advanced from this place. www.cheapadvancednutrients.com. So far so good. They have a buy 3 get one free on any sizes mix and match. They let me pickup 4 ltr of carboload free with my last order. Now if I could just break this little gardening habit I have I could really save some money....

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

It's a great site I ordered a gallon of each Connie A&B for $163 shipped 2 my house at my local Dro Sto they charge $100 each plus tax.. So I saved $40 using there site..

Top Bottom