Discussion about Hydrogaurd.

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
TomH

TomH

If you started a DWC grow using sterile methods with H2O2, is it possible, or even recommended to convert to Hydroguard (or similar)?

I like the idea of using the beneficial bacteria as opposed to peroxide, but I started off with peroxide.

Should I just go with it and use hydroguard next go?

Thank you and I apologize if this is a very basic question, my search didn't seem to get me close to an answer to that question.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

If you started a DWC grow using sterile methods with H2O2, is it possible, or even recommended to convert to Hydroguard (or similar)?

I like the idea of using the beneficial bacteria as opposed to peroxide, but I started off with peroxide.

Should I just go with it and use hydroguard next go?

Thank you and I apologize if this is a very basic question, my search didn't seem to get me close to an answer to that question.
Just dump your res and make a new batch, add hydroguard at the end. If your worried you might get root rot, add double the dose. I'd say do it asap. But no, dont just pour it in there with your current nutrients.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

stltoed

stltoed

Voodoo juice contains a few different bacteria, including the species bacteria bacillus amyloliquefaciens which is the bacteria that hydroguard is.

Since this post logic brought tk my attention a product called DEFGAURD. The exact same strain as hydrogaurd only it 10x more concentrated and very similar in price

That's insane. Theres no reason for Hydroguard or any other additive to be twice as much because of its location on one side of the border or the other. Hydroguard is expensive here in California, twice as much is shameful I don't think I could grow hydro in Canada, not because I couldn't afford it, but just on principle. Fuck That!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

That's insane. Theres no reason for Hydroguard or any other additive to be twice as much because of its location on one side of the border or the other. Hydroguard is expensive here in California, twice as much is shameful I don't think I could grow hydro in Canada, not because I couldn't afford it, but just on principle. Fuck That!
Hahaha yeah it's ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom