Distillate Cartridges Not Showing On Drug Screen

• Thread starter dannyk892009
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dannyk892009

dannyk892009

I have been required to take 2 weekly drug screens. I've used flower maybe a total of 4 times while being required to do this. My main use is vaping, using 500mg ceramic cell cartridges. The distillate is extremely pure and potent. Viscosity is extremely thick, moving slower than molasses. I've been told I have sporadic marijuana use, but have been giving negative samples. The last time I used flower was just under 1 month ago and I've been giving clean samples the last 2 weeks. In that time I have hit the pen several times throughout the day. I have even done so a couple times right before giving my sample. Any ideas as to what may cause this? Perhaps the chemical that is found in the analysis is distilled out?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I'm guessing you are falling below the limits specified of the test. You would have to know the compounds they are testing and the thresholds of that test to get any real idea as to why your results are negative. Some compounds are stored in tissue and can be released back into your system so usually these type of tests provide some wiggle room on results. Once you get over that limit it would be considered positive.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I’m wondering why you’d risk it though. I know when I was on probation I used to have nightmares where I’d be on my way to take a drug test and a buddy would pass me a joint and I’d hit it. I told that to my PO and he laughed. He never tested me, haha. Oh well. Good luck to you either way.

Another time he came over for a house visit and I was locked in a room because the pocket door was stuck. My father in law was there trying to get me out. He sat on the couch and laughed. Cool guy.

dannyk892009

dannyk892009

@JWM2 Being a medical card holder in Pima County, AZ, probabtion can't hold a positive for THC against you. It was a surprise to hear I've been dropping negative and asked if I'm using anymore.
I use my pen often going through a 500mg cart every other day or so. I know potency is on the high level. Everyone who has tried my connections cartridges have stopped buying from dispensaries and come through me. Really I just wanted to see if anyone else has mainly used cartridges and had the same result. If so, seems to be a way around the system and worrying about synthetic urine and purchasing detox. Not saying it's a sure thing but from my experience it works. As I stated I was told I had sporadic THC positives and those are the times I packed up a bowl and roasted some flower. Forbidden fruit being a must

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
@JWM2 Being a medical card holder in Pima County, AZ, probabtion can't hold a positive for THC against you. It was a surprise to hear I've been dropping negative and asked if I'm using anymore.
I use my pen often going through a 500mg cart every other day or so. I know potency is on the high level. Everyone who has tried my connections cartridges have stopped buying from dispensaries and come through me. Really I just wanted to see if anyone else has mainly used cartridges and had the same result. If so, seems to be a way around the system and worrying about synthetic urine and purchasing detox. Not saying it's a sure thing but from my experience it works. As I stated I was told I had sporadic THC positives and those are the times I packed up a bowl and roasted some flower. Forbidden fruit being a must

Danny, i would love to roll that up! That is absolutely gorgeous!! BRAVO!

Top Bottom