Divine Genetics Cheeto Kush Outdoor Grow

• Thread starter kolah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kolah

I love growing from seeds...a new beginning so to speak. A lil' Cheeto Kush this year ..I'm pretty stoked to get these beans. I soaked the seeds in well water for 12 hours, 7 grew tails. I never soak them over 24 hours and they all were planted in beer cups filled with Happy Frog and Light Warrior. I had 12 seeds, I lost one when planting them (it popped off my tweezers and went down a black hole somewhere). All 11 popped withing 2 days. I am using my unheated sun-room to expose them to the natural sun and light winds and then bring them inside for the night. I like to get them accustomed to some cold temps as well..even early in their growth as they are going to have to acclimate to extreme temperature swings up here at 9400 feet above sea level. They all look super healthy and happy, very symmetrical and are a cool lime green in color. They're getting about 13 hours of light right now. I am trying out the Gas Lantern Technique for the first time and in the evenings I keep them in the dark... then give them 1 hour of light in the middle of the dark cycle. They are almost ready to clone and then I'll force them to sex out early. I am after a nice mom and a studly male as well.

They won't hit my greenhouse full-time until the end of May so I have plenty of time to veg them out and prune them up. They'll be planted in my GH in a mix of Black Gold, OF and my own organic compost which is heavy with horse manure and chicken poop. I'll ph the soil and adjust if needed and my well water is always around 6.0-6.5 I will also add in 1000 red wriggler worms in the soil as well. Nothing fancy here, just keeping it simple and organic They should kick ass up here in the Co Rockies, no doubt.
Divine genetics cheeto kush outdoor grow
Divine genetics cheeto kush outdoor grow 2

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

I love growing from seeds...a new beginning so to speak. A lil' Cheeto Kush this year ..I'm pretty stoked to get these beans. I soaked the seeds in well water for 12 hours, 7 grew tails. I never soak them over 24 hours and they all were planted in beer cups filled with Happy Frog and Light Warrior. I had 12 seeds, I lost one when planting them (it popped off my tweezers and went down a black hole somewhere). All 11 popped withing 2 days. I am using my unheated sun-room to expose them to the natural sun and light winds and then bring them inside for the night. I like to get them accustomed to some cold temps as well..even early in their growth as they are going to have to acclimate to extreme temperature swings up here at 9400 feet above sea level. They all look super healthy and happy, very symmetrical and are a cool lime green in color. They're getting about 13 hours of light right now. I am trying out the Gas Lantern Technique for the first time and in the evenings I keep them in the dark... then give them 1 hour of light in the middle of the dark cycle. They are almost ready to clone and then I'll force them to sex out early. I am after a nice mom and a studly male as well.

They won't hit my greenhouse full-time until the end of May so I have plenty of time to veg them out and prune them up. They'll be planted in my GH in a mix of Black Gold, OF and my own organic compost which is heavy with horse manure and chicken poop. I'll ph the soil and adjust if needed and my well water is always around 6.0-6.5 I will also add in 1000 red wriggler worms in the soil as well. Nothing fancy here, just keeping it simple and organic They should kick ass up here in the Co Rockies, no doubt.
View attachment 398109 View attachment 398110

Groovy your using GLR brother. Gonna watch a Pro Go to work, with some Fine genetics.
Tmb
Respect

K

kolah

Thanks all...I also have some lovely Golden Lion tester beans that will be seeded soon (thanks Baba G-man!) which include GSC Forum, Salmon Creek Big Budd, OG Kush, Cannatonic, all crossed with Dubking. The SC Big Bud seeds are the size of fucking cannon balls, holy shit!

I might do some pollen chucking with these by using a Cheeto Kush daddy. But I'll wait and and see what type of magic they bring.

K

kolah

Nothing too exciting but this is a better picture of them out in the sun-room.....short, squatty, tight internodes and looking pretty indica in the early stages, a little stanky-stink to them as well. There is one Superskunk/Alien stuffed in there as well (top right) and I have 3 other SS-Aliens in another tray...one is severely variegated with crinkley, mutated leaves but healthy nonetheless. I am told that CK are heavy feeders so I will really try and push them along to the max.
Dcp 4447

Last edited:
Mogrow

Mogrow

Kolah /// i grew the cheeto kush outdoors last year. very vigorous growers. i had 2 growing side by side, they went back and forth from one being the biggest to the other. i remember walking up at harvest time and the one had outdistanced the other by quite a bit, i got a woodie from the size of her:eek:.
good luck with your cheeto, looks like they gonna be hogs.

K

kolah

From Divine Genetics:

"This hybrid combines two unique strains that both have superior characteristics. Phenos are of medium size and have good vigor,with strong branching and a rigid structure. The flowers are extremely dense and covered in trichomes with the aroma of wild grapes and a hint of chocolate. Cheeto Kush smokes very smoothly and has a great aftertaste that lingers for awhile. This smooth tasty treat is great for relaxing at the end of the day. The stony high is very euphoric and long lasting. Expect solid yields of beautiful frosty purple flowers from this one. Flowering time is 63 - 70 days."

Hey Mogrow, since you grew your outdoors do you remember how long they took to finish up?

Mogrow

Mogrow

From Divine Genetics:

"This hybrid combines two unique strains that both have superior characteristics. Phenos are of medium size and have good vigor,with strong branching and a rigid structure. The flowers are extremely dense and covered in trichomes with the aroma of wild grapes and a hint of chocolate. Cheeto Kush smokes very smoothly and has a great aftertaste that lingers for awhile. This smooth tasty treat is great for relaxing at the end of the day. The stony high is very euphoric and long lasting. Expect solid yields of beautiful frosty purple flowers from this one. Flowering time is 63 - 70 days."

Hey Mogrow, since you grew your outdoors do you remember how long they took to finish up?
Kolah /// they finished in late september, had bud rot issues on all my strains, was a freak fall, everything finished at the same time, late september and about all had some bud rot. it got to wet after a very dry summer.

K

kolah

Thanks for the info, Mo. We sometimes get snow here in September but I got my fireplace inside the greenhouse just in case.

I popped the Cheeto Kush into bigger pots filled with half Happy Frog and half Black Gold and they enjoy drinking up my artesian spring water. There's also a nice mix of some Golden Lion testers sprouting up in party cups (I'll post a separate thread for those babies)
Dcp 4468
Dcp 4466

Last edited:
grower4life

grower4life

what up Kolah, those ladies look super nice, cant wait to see pics of them in the sun. Question, I was looking at the bottom pics and noticed the shull up in the left corner of pic. Nice lol!!! u r out in the sticks,,,, Anyways cant wait to see the sun grown cheetas

K

kolah

what up Kolah, those ladies look super nice, cant wait to see pics of them in the sun. Question, I was looking at the bottom pics and noticed the shull up in the left corner of pic. Nice lol!!! u r out in the sticks,,,, Anyways cant wait to see the sun grown cheetas

You got good eyeballs, man. That's a Badger skull I found out here hiking,,,even found the lower jaw as well. I am an anatomy nut and collect animal bones as a side hobby. I have quite a nice collection of skulls, from squirrel, coyote, deer, elk, cow, bobcat, linx, etc. I also have a bunch of other animal bone parts (leg bones, ribs, pelvis, teeth, claws, etc). I also collect odd looking dead tree branches which to me are very much like animal bones (being very beautifully artistic and which resemble sacred remnants of past lives)

K

kolah

Topped most of the Cheeto Kush last week ....out of 11 plants I have gotten 9 females so far....pretty damn good ratio ;). But I am hoping for a good male. They are all in pots in the greenhouse sucking up the sun but just in case we get a night freeze up here I can bring them inside. I'll get some pics up soon.

D

Drdre

Guy who digs fat girls
Supporter
Topped most of the Cheeto Kush last week ....out of 11 plants I have gotten 9 females so far....pretty damn good ratio ;). But I am hoping for a good male. They are all in pots in the greenhouse sucking up the sun but just in case we get a night freeze up here I can bring them inside. I'll get some pics up soon.

Aren't they all females? That whole drop was feminized.

Top Bottom