Divine Genetics Lab Testing Results

One Flip

One Flip

I've been using the old faithful moist paper towel method. I put the seeds in a pill bottle lined w/sandpaper and shake it until the tiger stripes fall off, then i give em a light scuff on the seams, from there into the folded moist paper towel. 99.9% of the time it's not much more than 12 hrs before they've cracked with taps growin out
It's tough to try something new when you have a system in place and your getting good results.. that's for sure. I'm going to expand my pheno hunting efforts so I'm really trying to simplify my process and cut out any extra steps.. I still can't get over Nspecta dropping 200 beans and going on vacation for a week to come back to a 95 success rate or whatever his percentage was.. I think i gotta try it out. I'll let you know how it goes when I grow big enough balls to gamble with some packs @kds710

kds710

kds710

@kds710 Them roots are jumping outta those seeds screaming "who they hell is waking me up like this?"
Haha yeah don't get me wrong though it still surprises me every time only times a seed or two doesn't show taps in up to a 24 hour window is almost always seeds that weren't going to pop to begin with.
It's tough to try something new when you have a system in place and your getting good results.. that's for sure. I'm going to expand my pheno hunting efforts so I'm really trying to simplify my process and cut out any extra steps.. I still can't get over Nspecta dropping 200 beans and going on vacation for a week to come back to a 95 success rate or whatever his percentage was.. I think i gotta try it out. I'll let you know how it goes when I grow big enough balls to gamble with some packs @kds710
I hear that, 100%. Difficult to switch your tech when your success rate is perfectly fine.
I've tried just dropping the beans right into coco, skipping any soaking I may have scuffed em and I ended up digging the seed up days later to find it hadn't done anything. What Nspecta did takes balls no doubt but that's a great success rate, I don't think I've read that thread whichever one it is. But who says you gotta pop so many when just trying out a method that's new to you? Could always just try a few beans that way while the rest are soaking in the paper towel where u know what the result will most likely be

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
Chemdog D;
very sorry,
I didn't see the possible confusion;
CD-4 = _my_ plant #4--
(they're all good)...

kds710

kds710

Yep, @kds710 good point. I'm going to drop that chemdxgsc pack in the dirt..throw some water on it and see what happens.. I've been meaning to get those crackin' now for some time.. We might as well make this topic a little interesting
Put 5 into the old faithful paper towel earlier today it's on homie

xrob415x

xrob415x

Not my most potent pheno but my keeper. Based on yield high and smell

1S237017 Chem 4 x GSC 3
2S237017 Chem 4 x GSC 3
S237017 Chem 4 x GSC 3

Last edited by a moderator:
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
The Skunk house cut of Chemdog D X gsc. This was my selection and grown by 2dog. I've seen this pheno test over 30% a handful of time out of my garden but here is some actual documentation from the Homies run
Screenshot 2015 11 12 18 26 05 1

One Flip

One Flip

The Skunk house cut of Chemdog D X gsc. This was my selection and grown by 2dog. I've seen this pheno test over 30% a handful of time out of my garden but here is some actual documentation from the Homies run
View attachment 549300
Skunk that's bad ass! I remember going through your feed awhile back and looking at every photo of chem/gsc you posted.. I hope to find a similar pheno.

2DogWalker

A little drier made this sample test even higher @Skunkmasterflex crushed it when he found this pheno... I'm just thankful to be able to grow it out....Crushed this batch 31.1% bam almost 30 on the thc9

#2doggrownandapproved #2dogwalker

juggernaut

juggernaut

Is there results on the Chemdog D x GSC anywhere the most chem cookie info and grows I've seen are the Chemdog #4 cookies . Impressive too
I have a Chemdog D x gsc. I've had it for 8 years. Ive been staring at it for the last 2 days. Do I keep it or cut it. Great taste. smell and buzz. Only reason I'm considering cutting it is to try something new. I just found a wicked Chemdog #4 x gsc so it's hard to justify 2 Chems when I can only keep 8 moms and it's hard to keep my moms from starting to flower under 24 hrs light.

juggernaut

juggernaut

View attachment 549300
I still have 8 fem seeds left. 8 years old. I just found a great pheno from popping just 2 seeds. The longest I have kept a strain going. I don't know if I will keep it. Finicky plant and it does get old at times and low yield.

Top Bottom