Diy Bridgelux Vero 18 Grow.

• Thread starter Cobgrower76
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cobgrower76

Cobgrower76

Just a little info here, this is my 2nd round going in with these lights.
I built these my flowering light consists of 16 Bridgelux Vero 18s 8@ 4000k and 8@ 3000k. Run by 2 Meanwell hlg-240h-c1050. Puts just over 31w at each COB. Passively cooled.
My veg light I also built it uses 6 Bridgelux Vero 13 COB's and a Meanwell HLG-120h-c700b. Also passively cooled with pin fin heatsinks, both lights are mounted in simple L-channel 1/8" aluminum.
My first one is currently drying and looks to have turned out decent but I had a bunch of things pop up in life unexpectedly and they ended up vegging way to long and I didn't have time to keep up with a low stress training program.
I ran 6 plants 5 Northern Lights special from KC Brains and 1 Bomb Berry from Bomb Seeds.
I made a mother plant of the heaviest and resinous and mostly indica NL special as they showed a lot of sativa and the genetics were not that stable at all, but the one I kept for a mother is very nice, best of the bunch.
Now onto my 2nd run I just put to flower, these have been vegging for 3.5 weeks, they all got heavy low stress training, lower shoots and fan leaves were slowly removed over the last week of veg, all plants ended up just under 2' tall very round and bushy with 7-9 top only colas. So far keeping a fairly even canopy :)
I am running 7 of the Northern Lights from my mother plant, 3 Bomb Berries, 2 Delicious seeds Candy, and 2 World of Seeds Pakistan Valley.
First handful of pics was around week 6 of flowering on my first run, and the last photo is my new run just being put to flowering. I plan to keep updating this through my current grow. Thanks for checking it out.
Please feel free to leave any comments, questions, pics and general brag-assery lol !!!!!
Diy bridgelux vero 18 grow
Diy bridgelux vero 18 grow 2
Diy bridgelux vero 18 grow 3
Diy bridgelux vero 18 grow 4
Diy bridgelux vero 18 grow 5
Diy bridgelux vero 18 grow 6

Last edited:
Top Bottom