DIY Carbon Dioxide for Small Grow Tent

• Thread starter bgudell
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bgudell

Does anybody have interesting ways of introducing additional CO2 onto a small grow tent? Looking for MacGruber level science here. I've seen the mushroom bags and bottles. Haven't heard great things.

Ponky

Ponky

Waste of time. Fresh air trumps CO2 in a tent. Unless you buy a tank and controller. And even large grows using CO2 are usually better of using air flow because they're always over stuffed and getting fungus.

B

bgudell

Waste of time. Fresh air trumps CO2 in a tent. Unless you buy a tank and controller. And even large grows using CO2 are usually better of using air flow because they're always over stuffed and getting fungus.
I'm very interested how high the CO2 is in the tent/area naturally. It's a basement/office grow, in a tent right behind my desk. I also work from home and spend most of my day during the week. Probably pretty set on CO2. Really more curiosity than anything else.

B

bgudell

Who's MacGruber? You mean MacGyver?

Macgruber11933

oh no..slap that puppy into google and enjoy!

Ponky

Ponky

I'm very interested how high the CO2 is in the tent/area naturally. It's a basement/office grow, in a tent right behind my desk. I also work from home and spend most of my day during the week. Probably pretty set on CO2. Really more curiosity than anything else.
If you're breathing and your furnace and hot water tank are nearby you can be as high as 900 ppm on CO2 down there. If your really want to boost to 1500 ppm I would seal the tent. And run tanks. Quality regulator. Will be cheaper than any other option. Then grow at like 90 F⁰.

Ponky

Ponky

Looks like a Vivosun regulator is like 60 bucks. Tank of CO2 can be rented from a grow store. Or you can buy and fill your own tanks. Cheap ish.

Latest posts

Top Bottom