DIY Undercurrent, 1kW, CO2, and a chiller in a 4x4 tent

• Thread starter instantkarma
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Looking good! How do you like your tent? I always wanted a tent for experiments and test runs or breeding. Do you feel you should have gotten a larger tent? I mean I can see myself getting a tent and then saying,"damn I should have gotten a bigger one". How much did your bucket system cost to assemble? Keep it up!

Cheers,
Crom

I

instantkarma

They're looking really good but my damn card reader broke for my camera so no pics. I'm gonna pick up another one later on today.

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

Hey brother... where did you get the uniseals from??? Also Does this system need grow mediums??? I was thinking of running it without and using sprayers with it instead of the top feed system as it is designed.

Great work and very clean set up.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Hey brother... where did you get the uniseals from??? Also Does this system need grow mediums??? I was thinking of running it without and using sprayers with it instead of the top feed system as it is designed.

I had this same idea. I run a hybrid aero/NFT and think that a bucket system with all buckets connected and use a "from the top" approach with an upside down sprayer on a timer. Just use neoprene collars and net pots. Ideas are endless.

Cheers,
Crom:rauch08:

I

instantkarma

I picked them up at Bulkreefsupply.com for 3.59 each. This system uses six inch net pots with hydroton.

I also switched out the humidifier for a dehumidifier today.

Top Bottom