DMT - Sour Bubble Bx1 Ix3

• Thread starter Green Dot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Green Dot

Green Dot

Ive been a lifetime fan of BOGs work, goes waaayy back to the Overgrow days and the infamous vacuum cleaner trademark lol...

Just thought I would share my findings on grindhouse expansion on bogs sour bubble.. To this day, this is the most potent herb and concentrates that I have ever come across. Tracers and visuals become apparent after a dab of this.. Flavor is super rich chocolatey kush and super glue... So so nice!

She vegges for about 120 days and gets to about 18" tall, after flowering they finish around 26-30" tall. They flowered for 70 days each. Rounding out a total of 200 days from seed to harvest. Each plant yielded about an ounce and a half of pure head stash.

This line goes:

Sour Bubble BX1 IX3

Dmt   sour bubble bx1 ix3
Dmt   sour bubble bx1 ix3 2
Dmt   sour bubble bx1 ix3 3
Dmt   sour bubble bx1 ix3 4
Dmt   sour bubble bx1 ix3 5
Dmt   sour bubble bx1 ix3 6
Dmt   sour bubble bx1 ix3 7
Dmt   sour bubble bx1 ix3 8
Dmt   sour bubble bx1 ix3 9
Dmt   sour bubble bx1 ix3 10
Dmt   sour bubble bx1 ix3 11
Dmt   sour bubble bx1 ix3 12
Dmt   sour bubble bx1 ix3 13
Dmt   sour bubble bx1 ix3 14
Dmt   sour bubble bx1 ix3 15

urban1026835

urban1026835

Ive been a lifetime fan of BOGs work, goes waaayy back to the Overgrow days and the infamous vacuum cleaner trademark lol...

Just thought I would share my findings on grindhouse expansion on bogs sour bubble.. To this day, this is the most potent herb and concentrates that I have ever come across. Tracers and visuals become apparent after a dab of this.. Flavor is super rich chocolatey kush and super glue... So so nice!

She vegges for about 120 days and gets to about 18" tall, after flowering they finish around 26-30" tall. They flowered for 70 days each. Rounding out a total of 200 days from seed to harvest. Each plant yielded about an ounce and a half of pure head stash.

This line goes:

Sour Bubble BX1 IX3

View attachment 443993 View attachment 443994 View attachment 443995 View attachment 443996 View attachment 443997 View attachment 443998 View attachment 443999 View attachment 444000 View attachment 444001 View attachment 444002 View attachment 444003 View attachment 444004 View attachment 444005 View attachment 444006 View attachment 444007
Nice, Have a pack in the fridge and these flowers make me wanna pop em.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Amazing grow, as usual- and great pics. Love the acid art backgrounds!
Ya at @ Greendot got my attention with the play on the visuals. Nice work GD. What I have noticed is most folks don't have the patience to wait for the keeper headstash strains. If it flowers longer than 60 days most folks dont even mess with it. Seems almost everyone now is all about the perpetual non stop cash crops.

I myself, prefer a lady that takes a little longer to get fired up and then tears your face off. :confused:

jlr42024

jlr42024

What an amazing specimen GD and as the art it rests upon suggests its a vicarious expierence for us because that dmt pheno is one in a million! Hmm I wonder if BOG gots a million SB beans handy, lol.

Tnelz

Tnelz

This line goes:

Sour Bubble BX1 IX3

View attachment 443993 View attachment 443994 View attachment 443995 View attachment 443996 View attachment 443997 View attachment 443998 View attachment 443999 View attachment 444000 View attachment 444001 View attachment 444002 View attachment 444003 View attachment 444004 View attachment 444005 View attachment 444006 View attachment 444007
Buds look ridiculous and that extract looks silky. Ur a monster bro! Positive vibes to ya!

jlr42024

jlr42024

GD I'm no breeder so the technical terms aren't clear all the time can you explain what exactly the dmt is as far as back cross or inbred line etc.

homebrew420

homebrew420

@Green Dot that is some fire. Looks spectacular. I can almost read the Med tag! haha

Peace

B

basement bob

Just wanted to say that your Good Medicine extract I picked up at Terrapin Care Station was the best I've ever had.

@Green Dot Congrats for awesome skills!

Bob

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
well dmt is the most potent hallucinogen, and actually supposedly everything contains it, and it is dripped in your brain when you dream, are born, and near death experiences, and all of it when you die. They call it the spirit molecule because it links you to GOD on a whole different level. It is like one of the only drugs that Really makes you See shit, you go into the spirit realm almost... But it only lasts for 15 minutes.
@cannakis is absolutley correct. I thought I was a seasoned dropper of hallucinogens mainly mescaline, MDA and LSD back in the early 70's. At 250 micrograms in those days owsley acid would make you extremely high. But I will say none of those compounds came close to the visuals I got from my 1 and only 1 time trying DMT out of the Haight. Never messed with it again. Too much even for a ole hippy tripper me. :cool:

DMT= N,N-Dimethyltryptamine (DMT or N,N-DMT) is a psychedelic compound of the tryptamine family. Since DMT resembles the basic structure of neurotransmitters, when ingested DMT is able to cross the human blood-brain-barrier, allowing it to act as a powerful hallucinogenic drug that dramatically affects human consciousness.

Native peoples use in in South America for ceremonies it is actually called "ayahuasca"

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Even Salvia is too much for me. A buddy and I did some and it was weird.

He got a real nasty look on his face I didn't like and I was trip pin' in a different way.

Didn't like the loss of balance and saw something scary in the room.

Looked like the edge of reality with a swirl of everything to the left.

Very brief thankfully. I am also an old tripper who could handle his acid but shrooms are all I want anymore.

Top Bottom