DNA sourlope Experiment a hit

• Thread starter seventysevens
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

seventysevens

this DNA experiment is a 10....just unreal smell...one is ECSD dom smell while the other carries a cannalope sweet smell...with the undertone of the SD....i'll post smoke report after proper cure...more slopes upcoming soon..in veg being moved

M

Monkey

oh that loooks and sounds awesome!

mang happy strains are where it is AT!

Monkey:animal0057:

S

seventysevens

thanks all.....good stuff smoking as well......still curing so will give a report after the cure

meangreenmartian

meangreenmartian

Looking good Seventy Sevens, I had some ECSD from Grey Area in August. I included a pic..some real tasty smoke. Cant wait to see some bud shots after the cure.

ECSourDies
K

Kalcu

Looks like some fag named TODD KIRKPATRICK fucked it all up being an Irish man owning the bar!

Just can't open your mouth all the time or a DICK comes in!

green bastard

green bastard

thats some dank for sure i';m a big fan of the ecsd clone its one of my all time favorites

B

bobpeto

Looks like the experiment was a success.....Those look killer man!!

Bob

M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter

...nice that both came thru for ya...sounds like a tasty blend of flave......

S

seventysevens

where do we pick up some of these beans?

thanks guys big time////sotty for late reply been busy...as far as beans do not know...these were gifted by attitude seed bank and DNA for a beta test grow...everyone that has grown these got two distict phenos...one more ECSD and the other smells like cannalope haze.....bothe are extra dank....all want more beans..lol...hoping DNA steps up and decides to breed em again...from my understanding they still have the mom and dad....let em know...i will....lol..thanks all

Latest posts

Top Bottom