Do anyone have an idea of what ppm Autoflowers like when grown in Lightmix

• Thread starter MrGreenfinga
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

I Just bought a Powergrow 500 Osmosis filter and a bottle of Cal-Mag.

and i was wondering what ppm is best for Autoflowers grown in Petemoss and perlite.

do anyone have an idea i cant seem to find anything on this and i know its different from plant to plant but it would be really helpful in anyone else had experice with it they wanted to share

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

I just wasted about 8 hours of my time explaining exactly this to you in your other post.
R/O water is striped of all mineral nutrients your plant needs. Don't use it.

The difference between organic versus chemical fertilizers. All you need to do is spend some time reading and watching the videos. Everything you need to grow outstanding auto flowers is there.
Pull your sick little auto out of the ground. Toss it in a compost bin and spend some time educating yourself.
Only then consider cracking another seed or you will just end up with another stunted sick little plant.

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

I Just bought a Powergrow 500 Osmosis filter and a bottle og Cal-Mag.

and i was wondering what ppm is best for Autoflowers grown in Petemoss and perlite.

do anyone have an idea i cant seem to find anything on this and i know its different to plant but it would be really helpful in anyone else had experice with it they wanted to share
I just wasted about 8 hours of my time explaining exactly this to you in your other post.
R/O water is striped of all mineral nutrients your plant needs. Don't use it.

The difference between organic versus chemical fertilizers. All you need to do is spend some time reading and watching the videos. Everything you need to grow outstanding auto flowers is there.
Pull your sick little auto out of the ground. Toss it in a compost bin and spend some time educating yourself.
Only then consider cracking another seed or you will just end up with another stunted sick little plant.
Dude i dont have any other options my tab water is around 400ppm and i cant collect rain water i live in a city and you didnt waste youre time i listened and i did what i could now i have an Ro filter and i have to work with that any other ideas?

I also did consider switching to coco and using advanced nutrients ph perfect instead of biobizz i see alot of people getting some nice yields out of that

Last edited:
B

beeern

I Just bought a Powergrow 500 Osmosis filter and a bottle of Cal-Mag.

do anyone have an idea i cant seem to find anything on this and i know its different from plant to plant but it would be really helpful in anyone else had experice with it they wanted to share
PPM in coco coir for autos can hover around 500-800 during veg and 800-1000 in flower. But plants can be picky, so it's a bit of trial and error. Start on the lower side, watch those leaves

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

There are a lot of mineral deficiency problems related to using R/O water. Basically R/O removes minerals the plant needs from the water.
These minerals are usually trace amounts of calcium carbonate, magnesium and micro traces of several other elements.
What ppm count is your water before filtering?
I was reading about this a while back when someone else was having issues with R.O.
You may consider after R.O filtering a gallon for water. Add mineral water or some other trace element supplement until you get a 100ppm count.
See what you think.

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

There are a lot of mineral deficiency problems related to using R/O water. Basically R/O removes minerals the plant needs from the water.
These minerals are usually trace amounts of calcium carbonate, magnesium and micro traces of several other elements.
What ppm count is your water before filtering?
I was reading about this a while back when someone else was having issues with R.O.
You may consider after R.O filtering a gallon for water. Add mineral water or some other trace element supplement until you get a 100ppm count.
See what you think.
my ppm before filtering is 400
But im really tired of growing in soil so i thougt about trying out DWC now that i have a Ro filter but the idea is really good though might consider it

Charlie946

Charlie946

Ppm or ec is dependent on the intensity of your light, how dialed in your room is and the age of the plant. I start around .5ec and get up to 1.2 in veg. I don't think I've ever gone over 2.0ec ( on purpose)

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

Ppm or ec is dependent on the intensity of your light, how dialed in your room is and the age of the plant. I start around .5ec and get up to 1.2 in veg. I don't think I've ever gone over 2.0ec ( on purpose)
Any idea of what that might be in ppm?
And thanks for the advice btw😄

Charlie946

Charlie946

Charlie946

Charlie946

Keep in mind, I guess I'm behind the times and veg with a 315w cmh. If your led is way more intense you can dial that up.

Charlie946

Charlie946

Scale, depends what your pen is calculated to or what scale the bottle uses.

Top Bottom