Do Anything Or Leave Alone ????

• Thread starter GrumpyLux
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GrumpyLux

hello helpful people !

First time for growing outside, is there anything I should be doing or not doing ?

Photo of each plant with close up photo after each photo (if that makes sense ??)

ANY advise welcome :-)

IMG 5363
IMG 5365
IMG 5366
IMG 5367
IMG 5368
IMG 5369
S

Socalking

Looking good, I'd get a little bottle of floraliscious plus for flavor. Stuff works great! Maybe a bloom enhancer like Kool bloom too. You can get them cheap and in small quantities off eBay. I use floraliscious plus along with Kushie Kush and I'm getting massive buds

IMG 20170820 113021
G

GrumpyLux

Looking good, I'd get a little bottle of floraliscious plus for flavor. Stuff works great! Maybe a bloom enhancer like Kool bloom too. You can get them cheap and in small quantities off eBay. I use floraliscious plus along with Kushie Kush and I'm getting massive buds

Wow that is so cool, huge bud !
Thanks for the info, heading to ebay now :-)

No pruning or anything ?

Just let them carry on doing what they are doing ?

Organikz

Organikz

LITFA. carbon is what makes big bud. That's what's in the bloomaliscious. Carbohydrates and magnesium which is also found in coconut water but coconut water has so many other benefits as well.

I feed my plants coconut water at 1/4 cup per gallon once a week.

"Organic, Kosher, Raw, Pure Coconut Water Freeze Dried Powder.

• Stimulates cell division.
  • Stimulates morphogenesis (shoot initiation/bud formation) in tissue culture.
  • Stimulates the growth of lateral buds-release of apical dominance.
  • Stimulates leaf expansion resulting from cell enlargement.
  • May enhance stomatal opening in some species.
  • Promotes the conversion of etioplasts into chloroplasts via stimulation of chlorophyll synthesis. "
You can buy freeze dried powder at build a soil.

Top Bottom