Do I have a deficiency?

• Thread starter TheCatman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

It's hard to say exactly without knowing more about your watering habits, what your soil is made up of and so on. A lot of the leaf issues on the lower part of the plant appear to be water related. The spots look like splashing during watering. The wilted leaves at the bottom of the plant "could" be a sign of over-watering. The change of color from green and fading to yellow might indicate a need for more nitrogen ... but it could also be a sign of over-watering.

Please list your complete water routine including how often and how much. How big your containers are and what they are filled with.

Tip: An inexpensive moisture meter like this:

Moisture Meter

Let us all know more about what your routine is and we will chime in.

T

TheCatman

It's hard to say exactly without knowing more about your watering habits, what your soil is made up of and so on. A lot of the leaf issues on the lower part of the plant appear to be water related. The spots look like splashing during watering. The wilted leaves at the bottom of the plant "could" be a sign of over-watering. The change of color from green and fading to yellow might indicate a need for more nitrogen ... but it could also be a sign of over-watering.

Please list your complete water routine including how often and how much. How big your containers are and what they are filled with.

Tip: An inexpensive moisture meter like this:

View attachment 1237085

Let us all know more about what your routine is and we will chime in.
My plants are in purple cow indicanja soil and 3 gallon grow bags. They have received a little bit of purple cow on vegetable supercharger and a couple very small doses of tiger bloom. The tiger bloom was about a week ago. I'm not watering everyday. I make sure the balance is at 6. Last time they got vegetable supercharger but the time before that I did just water. My big ones right now I can play with about an inch and a half of topsoil. So I think today is the day to water them or tomorrow maybe. The taller ones seem to have issues with the lights. So and the first plant that I will picture all the leaves had droop down completely. I took it in my bathroom and put it under a strong LED light bulb for a half hour. Then put it back in the tent off to the side spinning it around every so often also gave it a dose of the biobizz bio bloom. These taller ones don't seem like they can tolerate the light as well as my shorter strong one. There is another short one that is alive but not the happiest. It has dealt with a lot of shock. It was too close to a heater once and then it fell over with half the dirt coming out another time. The tips bleach on the very top leaves coming out of the bud. As do they on the other tall plant. I will show you what they look like from top to bottom. I had an old meter like that but I think it was broke. It said almost anything was wet as can be. I know I need to get a new one but I have been using my finger and trying to tell by weight. I'm hoping this video loads. I'm not sure I should add nutrients today of water to some. The pictures of the plants order from the taller one I've had the trouble with, the tallest one, the most powerful one, the dwarf, and the one that has been abused. I included a picture of the pesticide fungicide I planned to use on them and case that might be part of an issue. I am also including a picture of my veggie supercharger ingredients. A pic of nutrients and finally a picture of what is in my soil

T

TheCatman

My plants are in purple cow indicanja soil and 3 gallon grow bags. They have received a little bit of purple cow on vegetable supercharger and a couple very small doses of tiger bloom. The tiger bloom was about a week ago. I'm not watering everyday. I make sure the balance is at 6. Last time they got vegetable supercharger but the time before that I did just water. My big ones right now I can play with about an inch and a half of topsoil. So I think today is the day to water them or tomorrow maybe. The taller ones seem to have issues with the lights. So and the first plant that I will picture all the leaves had droop down completely. I took it in my bathroom and put it under a strong LED light bulb for a half hour. Then put it back in the tent off to the side spinning it around every so often also gave it a dose of the biobizz bio bloom. These taller ones don't seem like they can tolerate the light as well as my shorter strong one. There is another short one that is alive but not the happiest. It has dealt with a lot of shock. It was too close to a heater once and then it fell over with half the dirt coming out another time. The tips bleach on the very top leaves coming out of the bud. As do they on the other tall plant. I will show you what they look like from top to bottom. I had an old meter like that but I think it was broke. It said almost anything was wet as can be. I know I need to get a new one but I have been using my finger and trying to tell by weight. I'm hoping this video loads. I'm not sure I should add nutrients today of water to some. The pictures of the plants order from the taller one I've had the trouble with, the tallest one, the most powerful one, the dwarf, and the one that has been abused. I included a picture of the pesticide fungicide I planned to use on them and case that might be part of an issue. I am also including a picture of my veggie supercharger ingredients. A pic of nutrients and finally a picture of what is in my soil
I guess it just puts them in whatever order it wants afterwards. But after you watch the video you can probably tell what picture goes to the top of what plant. My first big white piston appeared on the 4th.

P

plantwhisperer906

Supposedly but after the soil came out they added a couple nutrients to the line. I don't think there would have been a way to formulate the nutrients into the soil the same and I think it would have taken them a long time to test it as well. This soil I'm using was tested for a very long time in lots of different conditions. Purple Cow indicanjo soil. After their soil hit the market they added a vegetable supercharger and something called CX one. As long as you have a big enough size pot or whatever they're supposed to be good nutrients in the soil itself. I know a guy that helped design it and formulate it. I don't know if they are more local but they are available on Amazon. They also have a seed starter which might have helped for my autoflowers but they did grow so at least I made it. I might add a nutrient my local shop told me about called bio biz Bloom which is organic. Unless somebody has a really good recommendation for a nutrient I can use in the flowering stage to help get more resinous more potent tastier buds. I prefer to go the organic route. I'm familiar with tiger bloom but I've been told that salt based adds a certain taste change. I planted in 3 gallon bags and did not fill to the top which was stupid I left a couple inches. I was thinking back when I grew photoperiods and wanted part of the bag to tie stuff down to. I've got their vegetables supercharger and I have used a couple Taste of tiger bloom. Anyone out there with good nutrient recommendations please let me know. I'm also probably going to purchase this fungicide my local Shop sells that is supposed to help with pests as well.
CX-1 Is the best inoculant on the market IMO. I've been using indacanja for awhile now! I love it. You're adding to much extra to it. There is no need to use all the extra nutrients, you're getting nutrient burn plus some bugs maybe. Mix up some water. If it's city water bubble it for awhile first to get some of the chemicals out. Add the supercharger, get the ph to 6.2. Then add the cx1. That's all you need to do for that soil. Also you can foliar feed with the activator super charger and cx-1. Put alittle calmag in there and you're rocking. Our plants grew 2 inches plus over night. That's cool that you know someone from their team! I heard the guy who invented it gets 6 per light. Lolol jk. Using 600watt lights haha.

Top Bottom