Do I Have Both Hermie Plants?

• Thread starter JrBobDoobie420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JrBobDoobie420

JrBobDoobie420

Hey Growers.
I think I have an issue with both plants. I’m fairly new to growing, but have tried to soak up as much info as possible. I have a small crop (2 plants) in a 2 x 4 tent and I think both have turned hermie. The only reason I can think of is heat stress. Early in veg I had issues with temp swings from 75 to 90F since the tent is in closet. In the early stages of flower I did purchase a room ac and now my temps are generally 75 with the lights off and 85 with. The 2 strains are G Glue and Cream, both autoflowers.
The questions I have are:
1. Have these really tuned hermie?
2. Since I only have 2 plants in this tent and both appear to be hermie would you continue the grow for any value?
3. I currently geminating a couple of photos, How much cleaning needs to be done to the tent when I finish these and I start the photos?
Thanks everyone for all the advice. This is a great site with a lot of info.
Peace✌️

Do i have both hermie plants
Do i have both hermie plants 2
Do i have both hermie plants 3
Do i have both hermie plants 4
lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
no, nothing indicates any male parts.

you might have a septoria problem. you might be chronically overwatering.

dont water till the pot is light.

JrBobDoobie420

JrBobDoobie420

Thanks for the fast reply. I probably have been overwatering. I was concerned about the heat stress on the plants so I more than likely overwatered. I will cut back and only do so when the pot feels light.
thanks again

dbrzz

dbrzz

Hey Growers.
I think I have an issue with both plants. I’m fairly new to growing, but have tried to soak up as much info as possible. I have a small crop (2 plants) in a 2 x 4 tent and I think both have turned hermie. The only reason I can think of is heat stress. Early in veg I had issues with temp swings from 75 to 90F since the tent is in closet. In the early stages of flower I did purchase a room ac and now my temps are generally 75 with the lights off and 85 with. The 2 strains are G Glue and Cream, both autoflowers.
The questions I have are:
1. Have these really tuned hermie?
2. Since I only have 2 plants in this tent and both appear to be hermie would you continue the grow for any value?
3. I currently geminating a couple of photos, How much cleaning needs to be done to the tent when I finish these and I start the photos?
Thanks everyone for all the advice. This is a great site with a lot of info.
Peace✌️
00B018F9 75F5 4B4E 8654 4681EE6C23AE
00B018F9 75F5 4B4E 8654 4681EE6C23AE
B5E7A4BF E84F 4FD9 BD16 208E3C5D7DEC
2FCEBCDD F3D1 4C6D 847E EE067D47C0CA

This is ILGM Banana Kush Auto feminised seed. Grown outdoors in Tucson AZ. Sprouted in April and harvested in August. Temperatures during flower were 102-115F. The plant produced quality flower with high resin and THC. My point is good Cannabis seed will produce good pot, even in crappy grow conditions, so dont overthink your grow and remember your plant will flower if you provide the basic needs of pot.

dbrzz

dbrzz

View attachment 1176643View attachment 1176643View attachment 1176644View attachment 1176645
This is ILGM Banana Kush Auto feminised seed. Grown outdoors in Tucson AZ. Sprouted in April and harvested in August. Temperatures during flower were 102-115F. The plant produced quality flower with high resin and THC. My point is good Cannabis seed will produce good pot, even in crappy grow conditions, so dont overthink your grow and remember your plant will flower if you provide the basic needs of pot.
Also they are not Hermies

Top Bottom