Do I Use Nutrients Everytime I Water ?

• Thread starter Grower420UK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

I have no idea how to do that lol
It would probably take starting a new one. I'm not sure how to transfer anything either. A quick up to date summary. Some pics and a new title appropriate for the diary forum. @EventHorizan think is a staff guy. Maybe? Quick explanation.

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

Actually, he isn't. Sorry event....

Maybe a way to copy entire thread and paste under new forum. I don't know. Get a better audience in the grow diary forum. Now you have the nutrient question it off the way...

Grower420UK

Grower420UK

It would probably take starting a new one. I'm not sure how to transfer anything either. A quick up to date summary. Some pics and a new title appropriate for the diary forum. @EventHorizan think is a staff guy. Maybe? Quick explanation.
Some of the ladies lights off and on today day 17 of flowering :)

7422303C 4B1E 4D9A BCD7 97E31E808E72
808A24B4 0418 4529 9C4A AD696DEF0598
FE7F7C33 6161 4FD0 8F0F 0D69F3FAAE53
87856BF5 5D3F 4CB0 8C08 DA526AAEC4E6
deke22

deke22

I have no idea how to do that lol
to answer yer origional question,,,that depends on what medium youre growing in,,,if your in soil,,no,,,you probably won,t need to water every day,,the soil holds water well,,,but if you have a heavy perlite mix,,,as perlite dosn,t hold water,,then you will need to water more often,,,if in coco,,,yes,,,you can water every day,,as long as you remeber to empty the runoff from the teay your pot sits on,,or you could drown youre plants,,thats why i use airpots,,it,s nigh on impossible ti drown yer plants using these pots peepos,,and as they have holes in them,,the roots grow through the sides,,,and are airpruned,,similar to topping a plant,,the roots come oot the holes,,hit the light an dry up,,making em form more roots,,great pots,,i also use coco,,i find it much better than soil,,and i use a 60/40 coco perlite mix,,,works well,,,for me anyhoo,,but everyone has their own grow preferences,,so find yours,,,what you like ti grow in,,,how much perlite ti add.,,,you can tell by just lifting the pot,,,if it,s heavy,,an ou,ll get ti know this raather quickly,,then you won,t need to water,,,if its light,,you probs need to water.do you use an ec truncheon??? an a ph pen?? if not,,try an get both,,they are well worth the money,,,and help eliminate nutrient burn by adding too many nutes,,and the ph is rather important aswell,,,they both change during the plants age,,,and wether their vegging and flowering,,,hope that helps man

Reactions: Ina
C

cronny

So my ladies are now 4 weeks old I’ve been using nutrients ( Plant Magic Old time grow ) for the last 2 weeks I’ve been watering them everyday with 1litre of water each they are in 20l pots I’m starting to get yellow on the very tips of a few of my plants should I use P.Hed water in between like use the feed every other day ?
Here’s some pics of the ladies will be switching them over to 12/12 next Monday

C

cronny

I think I’m going to do feed water feed water and put the ph of my feed / water up as that’s what might be causing my tips of a few leaves to turn yellow ?
The tips are yellow from nutrient burn, if you have to water veg plants every day then they need to be repotted, dont feed for at least two weeks after repot, ( I haven't fed veg plants for at least 5 years), always use good soil, dont adjust the ph (unless using hydro), almost all your problems you have will come from feeding too much nutrients, under feeding is easily fixed and easy to spot, over feeding and ph adjusting will cause nutrient lockout which really affects yield.

C

cronny

Once u switch into flowering about 3 days 12 and 12 or whatever it triggers fast growth you're gonna wanna cater to a higher pk feed while gradually removing the nitrogen..
This is wrong, you wanna give high nitrogen feeding for at least the first 2 weeks of flower until the stretch is over and the buds have set (about as big as your fingernail).

D

Djrocks

Hi I feed mine every 4 days, feeding everyday is to much in my opinion lol and I use evian water and liquid seaweed in a soil medium I do 1 with feed then just water then with feed and so on but once it goes into flower I add a little pk in the mix and seems to be working nicely I don't change the pH I keep it the way it is 7.2 and IV never had a single problem they have stayed healthy the whole way through the grow. I hope this helps u

Top Bottom