do members ever meet

• Thread starter drpressure600
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

drpressure600

is there ever any time when the members get to meet up on this site, any get togethers in the dam etc, everyone is like they know each other, i'm just confused . .

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
I think there are a number of folks in the UK that either knew each other before or gained enough trust to meet up.

D

drpressure600

ok kid

i know lots of growers in the uk, some of my friends live in london, it's like amsterdam down there, i'd love to live there but it's very expensive, parking fines alone like a mortgage every month . .

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah, we be a small but friendly community us Brits, and we all kinda already knew each other or know someone who knows someone, LOL.

I have had a few blaze ups with about 6 different members in the last few weeks, all of whom I have met from the canna boards.

I have a couple of mates that I have met that I would go on holiday with or entrust my house to.

Its a great community.

D

drpressure600

Yeah, we be a small but friendly community us Brits, and we all kinda already knew each other or know someone who knows someone, LOL.

I have had a few blaze ups with about 6 different members in the last few weeks, all of whom I have met from the canna boards.

I have a couple of mates that I have met that I would go on holiday with or entrust my house to.

Its a great community.
do u ever meet near manchester, i'm there alot, whats the canna boards, . .

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Like minded folks are hard to find in the 'real' world. It makes sense, you have some things instantly in common that can be a real security concern to reveal or could be off putting to other people.

There's less concern amongst the europeans on the boards too it seems. Said a thousand times, prohibition is shit. I'd have a smoke with all of you if it was possible.

D

drpressure600

ok kid

thats what makes amsterdam so special, you can just walk into a coffee shop and talk to anyone, ha ha, i love it over there, do you know that there is a coffee shop in brighton now, my friends have been in it, they have all tyres out side of it and a barrier on it to stop police vans getting in, i'll have to get photos and post them . .

H

hazyfontazy

i meet up with loads of members all the time ,met loads of people in amsterdam ,i goto manchester lots ,,good scene there and super cool freinds :cool,,people meet up and down the country all the time,,trust and friendships start online and go from there ,,
like herb says some of these people i trust more than my local friends ,to the extent 1 of my online friends is gonna be housesitting for me while i go away ,,
were like 1 big family,we always looking out for each other :):smoke

D

drpressure600

when your round

let me know if your ever in manchester next, i'm here for a while, i'd really like to move to spain or back to holland, i love this site ha ha . .

S

Stoned Silly

I've met maybe 100 or more peeps here in the USA... we have Nug'&jugs like 2 or 3 times a year.... get ready Vegas......here we come

M

moggggys

nope not me , i live in the middle of no-where and im always way to dam busy , theres people out there id love to meet mind , perhaps one day

Top Bottom