Do plastic curing containers kill smell?

• Thread starter Buddy Hemphill
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madmax

Madmax

Im thinking about converting this into a curing container.its a washer spinner.lol the ol girl bought..it dont work all that well...should get half a p in there easy like half full .can rotate it gently so it cures evenly..cut out hole for humidity guage and away she goes..it might just work..
20201007 175007

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

No, after i cut the flower off the plant i put it in a cool whiip lol container, i open once or twice a day for a week or so, you dont want to over dry, after that it goes in a plastic bag with a humidity chip in a mason jar, no one has ever said my weed tastes like hay or grass, the longer you cure the better, so i just grew 21/2 oz of flower, it is now in the bag in a
mason jar with chip, once a week i open up the bag and shake it up, the main thing is do not overdry.flower is SODK and is fire not only that the strain has red pistols so bag appeal is great with a great red hue.

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Onyx stainless steel storage containers are exactly the same as cvault but without the storage space for the boveda. @ approx 2/3 the cost. As a bonus the 17 liter size has carrying handles as does the 5 gal.

farmersofzion

farmersofzion

After the drying and putting them into your gamma buckets, how often are you burping? twice a day until ready to smoke? or do you burp less over time?

Just bought a bunch of buckets and check valves myself to experiment.

Food grade 5 gallon buckets with gamma lids is a great way to go once you realize you Have outgrown mason jars.
I have lined them with turkey bags in the past but this year I am adding automatic burping to the buckets by having air pumped into the buckets for just a few minutes probably twice daily using check valves to keep air from leaking when not being purged.
Even burping 12 buckets twice a day for a month without screwing up...hard for me to do.

BudBogart

BudBogart

After the drying and putting them into your gamma buckets, how often are you burping? twice a day until ready to smoke? or do you burp less over time?

Just bought a bunch of buckets and check valves myself to experiment.

We had air exchange twice a day for 10 minutes via air pump and check valves. We monitored with hygrometers left inside buckets. Worked pretty good but then all buckets were treated the same instead of receiving individual attention.

Latest posts

Top Bottom