Do-Si-Do by... An acquiantance of mine.

• Thread starter Dr.B
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dr.B

Dr.B

I seem to be having problems with too many strains to pick from...

I can keep 2 mothers.... This will now be one of them. I'm going to keep a Dresden Green Diamond alongside her until I see how that strain flowers... The widow, SC CBD and remaining DGD will be going to flower... Got more free widow seeds in my next seedsman order...

A buddy of a buddy is producing these seeds, I was lucky enough to get a whole un needed plant! Supposed to be a great grow! We'll see...

Enter Do-Si-Do lol

Do si do by an acquiantance of mine
Do si do by an acquiantance of mine 2
Dr.B

Dr.B

All set to pot her up tonight! Just flushed and fed a nursery pot for her with soil I started buffering and mixing over two weeks ago now... Smells fine, lime is fully activated! The pot will be draining until 6pm when she goes for transplant and into the mother tent.

Inaugural plant!
LONG! time coming on tent 3.

Dr.B

Dr.B

This one isn't doing much. Its a week or so from when I transplanted her... Roots are developing fast I can see more in the bottom of the pot every day. I trimmed some lower growth this evening just for the hell of it really...

I'm strongly considering repotting this one as soon as possible... Its in the same lime tainted mix that's been giving me issues as of late. Shes roughing it until some kind of root ball forms. Until then, shes just a bit more expensive to water...

IMG 20200722 001838
IMG 20200722 001848
Dr.B

Dr.B

This one is begging for a transplant. Dry every few hours its seems. I'm prepping a three gallon pot on the fly for her now with mostly pre-activated media. I'm going to transplant her first thing in the morning.

Moved her over to the nursery, turned the exhaust on 24/7, removed the humidifier and killed the heat. Conditions are identical to the veg tent until I need a nursery again.

IMG 20200728 232141
IMG 20200728 232150
IMG 20200728 232210
Dr.B

Dr.B

Oh she’ll roll now. Three or five gal fabric pot?
Three gallon, its a shame that I have to keep her bridled in veg... For the foreseeable future. Her babies will be equally productive though. The next round of Mother plants will go into five gallon pots. I Used what was on hand this time lol

Dr.B

Dr.B

24 hours post transplant. Topping lateral arms at the first node the form to stimulate branching.

IMG 20200730 193440
IMG 20200730 193448
Dr.B

Dr.B

Front right, starting to branch out. Removed the ridiculously large fans to let some light through to the new growth.

IMG 20200806 221449
Dr.B

Dr.B

Everyone is now in their proper and assigned places. The Do-Si-Do (Back/left) will live here for the foreseeable future. I'll clone from her when the big tent is about 2 - 3 weeks into flower. That way I can keep the babies in nursery pots until the flower tent is once again available. The nursery can double as a veg space for smaller plants. That will help to keep the mothers alone in their tent...

Should relieve some pressure on me this year, running a perpetual grow with two tents was no cake walk last winter.

IMG 20200812 075848
Dr.B

Dr.B

Apparently I lucked out with my blind selection. A buddy of mine is discovering this week that the pheno shaped like a Christmas tree, kind of, is the more stable phenotype at bloom temperatures above 24 Celcius. All of his others have gone hermaphrodite in the heat and were subsequently culled. He just confirmed that mine appears to be the preferred sub variety. :D

I won't be cloning from this plant for another 5 - 6 weeks, so this thread will likely go dark for that time. All I will be doing is watering and occasionally pruning to keep her on her own side until then.

IMG 20200813 181904
Last edited:
Dr.B

Dr.B

I was fucking around with her branches just now and split the main stem at the top... Noted. Support well when in flower.

Topped her down to the next node and moved on. She'll be fine.

Top Bottom