Do these got a week left or longer?

• Thread starter Bomeray
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bomeray

Bomeray

I have 3 plants that all started flowering around the same time and today i used my loupe to look at them. One of them mostly all of the trics are milky however on 2 of them there is a lot of amber mixed with some milky ones. Let me know what y’all think, if i should harvest this week or give them another week.

Do these got a week left or longer
Do these got a week left or longer 2
Do these got a week left or longer 3
Do these got a week left or longer 4
Do these got a week left or longer 5
Do these got a week left or longer 6
Do these got a week left or longer 7
Do these got a week left or longer 8
Do these got a week left or longer 9
Do these got a week left or longer 10
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Check the calyx not the sugar leaves, on the bud Itself. Cloudy I cut and cloudy with amber is about perfect to cut. Plants look good

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Start plucking the leaves to get ready for harvest , if anything it’s within a week or 2. And defoliation will speed up the swell and finish off nicer. Some would start flushing I don’t so I’ll let others chime in on flush. A good healthy soil grown using organic nutes will not require a flush. If heavily fed with synthetic fertilizer I’d do a water only regiment till she finishes, maybe flush out last week over watering and running it off but not allowing itself to stay wet as rot is quick to set in environment dependent

Bomeray

Bomeray

Okay thank you! I already have been reducing the fertilizer and they have been getting water 2 times a day because of the heat so I’ll just stop with the fertilizer. I’ll check again this weekend and probably harvest some time next week.
Start plucking the leaves to get ready for harvest , if anything it’s within a week or 2. And defoliation will speed up the swell and finish off nicer. Some would start flushing I don’t so I’ll let others chime in on flush. A good healthy soil grown using organic nutes will not require a flush. If heavily fed with synthetic fertilizer I’d do a water only regiment till she finishes, maybe flush out last week over watering and running it off but not allowing itself to stay wet as rot is quick to set in environment dependent

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Okay thank you! I already have been reducing the fertilizer and they have been getting water 2 times a day because of the heat so I’ll just stop with the fertilizer. I’ll check again this weekend and probably harvest some time next week.
Sounds good, protip; keep using a higher P ratio feed through the last few weeks , helps buds swell( essentially what bud swell products are is a higher P ratio)

Bomeray

Bomeray

Thank you i will keep that in mind for my 2 other plants that started flowering not too long ago. I also had a question about what you meant by plucking.... should i trim off all the fan leaves? Like all the ones that aren’t sugar leaves trim off ?
Sounds good, protip; keep using a higher P ratio feed through the last few weeks , helps buds swell( essentially what bud swell products are is a higher P ratio)

Bomeray

Bomeray

Harvested the 3 on Monday! Got them drying currently. Humidity is a little lower than i want even with a humidifier but i got it drying in a huge ass closet so i kinda expected it.

A5379411 2277 447B A7F5 991A3FC1A7C8
Top Bottom