Do these ladies look like they're ready for bloom nutes?????

• Thread starter B0ssD0ss
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

These are autos about 6 weeks from germination. I am 100% sure they are in pre-flower and I believe they are ready for heavier nutes. Here are some pictures of what I'm working with.

First time grower and would love any input. I know 1 I believe still needs just regular nutes but the other 2 look like they are ready for a larger feeding.

What do you think?

Do these ladies look like theyre ready for bloom nutes
Do these ladies look like theyre ready for bloom nutes 2
Do these ladies look like theyre ready for bloom nutes 3
Moshmen

Moshmen

I personal moved away from that type of fertilizer, I went to pure blend pro grow mostly because I felt it was easier for a beginner ( I damaged my share from overfeeding in the beginning)

Moshmen

Moshmen

@Beachwalker I know you do t use any of this stuff now but seems like I’ve heard you speak on the fox farms stuff? Do you know anything

B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

I personal moved away from that type of fertilizer, I went to pure blend pro grow mostly because I felt it was easier for a beginner ( I damaged my share from overfeeding in the beginning)
Share any links please. I go super light on nutes. But to be honest the first feeding was at 600ppm and they dug it. Then went to about 800ppm and they were cool. Last feeding was around 1100 and no signs of any burns. Just mixed up a batch with the bloom nutes and its sitting at 1300ppm but havent fed. Kinda waiting til tomorrow and that seems high but because the last feeding was 1100 I think they will be ok.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Share any links please. I go super light on nutes. But to be honest the first feeding was at 600ppm and they dug it. Then went to about 800ppm and they were cool. Last feeding was around 1100 and no signs of any burns. Just mixed up a batch with the bloom nutes and its sitting at 1300ppm but havent fed. Kinda waiting til tomorrow and that seems high but because the last feeding was 1100 I think they will be ok.
Tiger bloom?

Moshmen

Moshmen

I just started with a 2 part and I do like them but more work- good results though

Moshmen

Moshmen

1100 -1500 is around where I run at that stage

B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

I have it written down. Was 15ml big bloom, 10ml grow big, 10ml Tiger bloom, and 2.5ml of kelp me kelp you per their feeding chart. I fill a gallon jug half way with RO add nutes then top the rest of the jug off. I had to add like 5ml of ph up because I was at like 4ph. All that got me to 1300ppm. I'm letting it sit over night and will check ppm tomorrow before anything as well as ph

Moshmen

Moshmen

I have it written down. Was 15ml big bloom, 10ml grow big, 10ml Tiger bloom, and 2.5ml of kelp me kelp you per their feeding chart. I fill a gallon jug half way with RO add nutes then top the rest of the jug off. I had to add like 5ml of ph up because I was at like 4ph. All that got me to 1300ppm. I'm letting it sit over night and will check ppm tomorrow before anything as well as ph
No need to let ro water sit - ph will prolly change. And what what I’ve read so far you prolly gonna be fine even if it’s a little early

B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

No need to let ro water sit - ph will prolly change. And what what I’ve read so far you prolly gonna be fine even if it’s a little early
Just kind of a habit. I just make it and let it sit. I know it's for tap water to dechlorinate but just how I do things. We have a bunch of carnivorous plants that only drink RO so I much have 10 gallons laying around.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

@Beachwalker I know you do t use any of this stuff now but seems like I’ve heard you speak on the fox farms stuff? Do you know anything
I don't know anything, just asked my ex-wife! LOL 🤣😂

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

It stretches for a few weeks into flower so I like to give it a mix of bloom and grow nutes for those weeks.

Top Bottom