Do these look healthy?

• Thread starter orcen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
orcen

orcen

Hi everyone. First time grower here experimenting with some White Widow Autoflowers.. They are 30 days old and i'm starting to see some yellow. I don't water them that much (every other day) and I haven't given them any nutrients yet. I hear you can grow autos without nutes, is this accurate?

I picked up some 10-5-5 liquid plant food which says is for orchids but it has everything Cannabis needs in case I need to give it some food. I'm using a 2000w LED, I had it around 24" then moved it up thinking this might be light burn.. Maybe it's too early to tell?

Great site, I'm finding lot's of useful info.

6cxm7ynjpg
threatco

threatco

It seems pretty hot in there to me. This is a wild only quasi educated guess. But I think they might be perspiring quite a lot and pulling up more nutrients from that soil than they are comfortable with in order to keep themselves cool. I'm guessing that is normal potting soil so it probably is already quite hot for seedling cannabis.

My advice, which should be taken with a grain of salt, is to not feed them for a while and to just keep up with watering them like you have until they get a bit bigger and then take it from there. Cool it down a bit in there if able.

Dont spray them.

orcen

orcen

I did drop the temperature a bit and brought up the humidity. They look to be more lush now 3 days later.. Still haven't fed them any nutes. Just water every other day or so.

Guess time will tell... This is a good hobby.

Ug9pSxH
orcen

orcen

Here we are a week later

we have started to flower.. they still look droopy to me though.. am i wrong?

SSVMQpN
threatco

threatco

Looks good to me. 40 rh at 25c is a little bit dry for early flower though.

Reactions: Ina
Top Bottom