Do these look ok for 2/3 weeks since flipped

• Thread starter Eternulwinter
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Pike

Have you been fingerin those girls:)

maybe we’re you touched um, or rubbed um with somethin. Or there’s a nanner or male flower hiding down low.

or it’s just the cultivar

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
One thing I noticed is that you’re using organic dry amendments and synthetic bottles nutrients? The tiger bloom is killing the microbes no? I’m all organic so maybe I’m wrong but you should either go synthetic or go organic pick one. Good luck

Krispy420

Krispy420

One thing I noticed is that you’re using organic dry amendments and synthetic bottles nutrients? The tiger bloom is killing the microbes no?
Apparently that is bro science. Don't take it from me take it from this guy he is way more qualified than I ever will be:
skip to 19:00 if you want to see the part about microbes but if you have the time I'd recommend watching the whole thing. We need more content like this, too many regurgitated myths floating around.

Eternulwinter

Eternulwinter

Apparently that is bro science. Don't take it from me take it from this guy he is way more qualified than I ever will be:
skip to 19:00 if you want to see the part about microbes but if you have the time I'd recommend watching the whole thing. We need more content like this, too many regurgitated myths floating around.
OK I will I only fed it tiger bloom just once

Top Bottom